AUNation is now AUFAMILY

RunInRed

Last year at this time, AUNation got a new look. Today, we are very excited to announce AUNation will have a new name–AUFAMILY. This isn’t a change to our vision, mission or guiding principle – we’re still the same great site with a real family of loyal members who are committed to maintaining a world-wide destination for the entire AU Family to connect, exchange information and share their stories. We’ve just changed our name to better reflect who we are and what we are about.

We have a legacy of serving the Auburn Family that dates back to the late 1990s. Back then a handful of people came together to create a place online to discuss Auburn football. The group initially organized under the domain name WarEagleNation.com and later, AUNation.net. While there has long been uneasiness with the term “nation,” which was entirely the result of domain name availability, there has never been any doubt that we, as Auburn men and women, as Auburn people, are Family.

And over the years, we have always strived to run a reputable and family-friendly website which provides AU fans with the best source of free news and information on our beloved Tigers. As we’ve grown and diversified, our membership base has too. Today, our 5,000+ member community spans across the globe and is comprised of older folks, younger folks, kids, ladies, gentlemen, fans, friends, alumni, players, coaches and even rival fans who all have their own unique stories and viewpoints. And so, with the strength of the entire AU Family behind us, we will continue to innovate and grow on your behalf.

War Eagle!

AUFAMILY.com

Join AUFAMILY'S facebook page

34982_138315699525189_129034270453332_254987_5832123_n.jpg

Looks and sounds good to me. Just my .02 worth. :)

• 2 weeks later...

DKW86 posted this on our new facebook page, I thought I would share...

Rob, great to finally see the shift to AUFAMILY. When we talked about this before I endorsed this move. I still totally support you in the rename. AUNation was just a name thrown about in the old WEN closed forums just before the first WEN crash. I never chose or even really thought about a real name. I used it in a big hurry one day to re-setup the site for the members. Even had to fight wiith a guy over that name too and that is how we became a dotnet instead of a dotcom.

So all my best to you and thanks for keeping the AUFAMILY orientation of the site and for doing such a great job with the site.

DKW86

Hey guys, glad to see the shift in domain name. Like i said on fb, this is really welcomed. Those of you here long enough will know that that AUN was just an after thought in the old WEN closed forum. It was never really chosen by myself or others it just sort of happened. The focus and drive of the site was always the AU Family though, so I fully endorse and was told in advance of the name change.

Have really enjoyed my time away from the site, Lost a bunch of weight, got completely out of debt and am now working hard for my church. Our family is happier than we have been in a long time.

Rob has been a godsend. He has lived upto and surpassed our agreement as to the terms of the sale. He is a rare individual today. There arent too many decisions you make in your life that turn out far better then you ever hoped. Selling AUN to Rob was one those rare ones for Kim and myself.

Love yall and see you around Jordan-Hare in another year or so. Still enjoying the time off.

WDE,

DKW 86

Guest SWestbrookAU

hey guys haven't posted too much over although i do come and lurk around every once in awhile. love the name change!

hey guys haven't posted too much over although i do come and lurk around every once in awhile. love the name change!

We like it too. :big:

Glad to see you around. Stop by more often and next time, bring your friends. ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived