2015 3* JUCO DT Jonathan Taylor (Alabama signee)

madmoney123

Dicks-ie, I don't recall McLoofus asking for your validation. I do remember reading what he thought about the situation being discussed, but thanks for living up to half your name.

I like it better when you and metafour square off in one of your internet duels to see who can be the biggest jerk. That target is well-chosen.

I think you missed on this one, though. It's called teasing, mcgu. Dixie wasn't being dick-sie. McLoofus gets that, I believe.

Oh oh! Live Action!

I agree with you Britt, afterall, you're "beyond reproach" snicker.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dicks-ie, I don't recall McLoofus asking for your validation. I do remember reading what he thought about the situation being discussed, but thanks for living up to half your name.

I like it better when you and metafour square off in one of your internet duels to see who can be the biggest jerk. That target is well-chosen.

I think you missed on this one, though. It's called teasing, mcgu. Dixie wasn't being dick-sie. McLoofus gets that, I believe.

Oh oh! Live Action!

LOL -- only my grasp of the content on this site is beyond reproach, according to McLoofus. Get it straight, VT!

(I'm definitely not beyond reproach in any way.)

Oh oh! Live Action!

LOL -- only my grasp of the content on this site is beyond reproach, according to McLoofus. Get it straight, VT!

Ah, yeah, good thing that omniscience doesn't spill over to the TDAU bowl. ;)

Oh oh! Live Action!

Ah, yeah, good thing that omniscience doesn't spill over to the TDAU bowl. ;)

:no:

Nasty little blurb in the AJC yesterday saying AU was recruiting this kid and that Our coach needed to quit acting holier than thou while he recruits UGA problem kids. He had old information but it ticked me off. It is interesting how many people like to continue to find ways to bash us.

Nasty little blurb in the AJC yesterday saying AU was recruiting this kid and that Our coach needed to quit acting holier than thou while he recruits UGA problem kids. He had old information but it ticked me off. It is interesting how many people like to continue to find ways to bash us.

That reaction only means we are being effective.

Truth of the matter is if we believe he actually did something wrong to that degree we won't pursue him. But if we think that the story is Bologna then we'll take the kid and the inevitable heat for taking him.

I've had a situation where my ex tried to come at me with a knife and I had to push her against the wall to get the knife away from her so she wouldn't hurt me or herself. She could have easily skewed the story against me. If I hadn't had so many bruises and cuts from her antics when I was just trying to leave I'd have been in a similar boat.

This will probably offend some people, but it's just my opinion. We look like a Halfway house with some of these kids. I completely understand kids will be kids I get it, but we look like a joke waiting on other schools to kick kids off of their team. is it to the point like fsu " win at all cost" what happens if Winston gets kicked off of their team. HITTING a woman is wrong, a 300+ pound man choking a smaller woman really.

This will probably offend some people, but it's just my opinion. We look like a Halfway house with some of these kids. I completely understand kids will be kids I get it, but we look like a joke waiting on other schools to kick kids off of their team. is it to the point like fsu " win at all cost" what happens if Winston gets kicked off of their team. HITTING a woman is wrong, a 300+ pound man choking a smaller woman really.

Is that you, Oxford?

Is that you, Oxford?

Funny Jeff. Can't say I miss Oxford. Can't we move this thread out now.

Archived