2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

840031.jpg

Ronnie Clark, OLB / S

Calera, AL

6'4 / 210 / 4.59

- Picked up an Auburn offer 4/13/12

- Unofficial Visits: 10/16/10, 4/13/12, 5/26/12, 7/14/12, 9/01/12, 9/22/12, 2/23/13 (Junior Day), 3/16/13 and 4/19/13.

- Lead Recruiter: Charlie Harbinson

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Kentucky, Louisiana-Lafayette, LSU, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, USC and Washington, among others.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 93 overall prospect)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 51 overall prospect)

Scout: 4*

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he going to be one of the top instate prospects for 2014?   :party:

Yep. He's a high 4*. The state of AL is absolutely LOADED for '14. Unfortunately the top 2 are likely headed to bammer (but I know it's early) in Scarborough and Humphries (both of whom are likely 5*)

Yep. He's a high 4*. The state of AL is absolutely LOADED for '14. Unfortunately the top 2 are likely headed to bammer (but I know it's early) in Scarborough and Humphries (both of whom are likely 5*)

That would mean the big RB from Louisiana would be headed for LSU? Supposedly had been between LSU & spuat.

That would mean the big RB from Louisiana would be headed for LSU? Supposedly had been between LSU & spuat.

Lil' Nicky will have no problem making room for him so it probably wont matter  :devil:

He's pushing LB on the kid from Louisiana.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Auburn is his leader with Clemson in second.  May commit after next visit.

When is his next visit?

When is his next visit?

Not sure.  But he has Auburn at the top with Clemson a distant second.

When is his next visit?

He was going to be in AU this weekend.   

He was there. 

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1385373&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Was offered by bama today.  Claims everyone is even. 

To add to this...

@AndrewJBone

Ronnie Clark told me that he was considering an early decision, but after landing an #Alabama offer today he plans to wait a while.

To add to this...

@AndrewJBone

Ronnie Clark told me that he was considering an early decision, but after landing an #Alabama offer today he plans to wait a while.

That sucks.....

GregO_ESPN Greg Ostendorf

Alabama offers in-state 2014 athlete Ronnie Clark. Tide coaches not sure where he'll play yet. http://t.co/CXM1mFkN ($)

Sounds like to me it's just another case of they just don't want Auburn to have him. If I were him and the coaching staff told me they don't know where to put me I wouldn't consider them much until they made up their minds. I would like to know what the coaching staff had in mind before giving them any serious thought.

To add to this...

@AndrewJBone

That sucks.....

Before we get too wrapped up in this kid, let's remember this is 2012 and we haven't signed the ones that are committed to us yet. Let's not run up a million pages on a kid that can't even sign his LOI for 19 MONTHS!!! Be greatful for the class we feel we will sign and the kids from the class of 2013. Leave 2014 as just a preview of whats to come.

War Eagle fellas. Less than 8 weeks before our first game! :wedance:

Archived