THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Well, due to the ignorance of others, let's try this again.

Find a cell and make it your own. 

Good mornin' Asylum

I was all set to come on here and brag to my friends about my daughter and found that stupidity has infiltrated our home.  However, I'm not going to let that get in the way of some good doting.

Madison had to to a animal and biome diorama and she chose to do hers on the cheetah.  Here is the link to the slideshow of her class.  She is #11 and she killed it!  By far the best in the class.  She is very Very artistic and creative.

http://share.shutterfly.com/view/flashShareSlideshow.jsp?sid=8IZNGjdyzaKKN4&escFlag=1

Congratulations to Madison!!  Most of those entries are very impressive, and to think Texas is a State full of rich oilmen and stupid cowboys!!  But the congratulations also need to go to Madison's family, who obviously have found the time to assist, encourage, and love amidst all the other things going on with those beloved people right now.

but..but...my post count. My E-CRED has been ruined, what the hell am I supposed to do now.

I can start a counting thread, or a word game, or just post meaningless crap on the recruiting board like others do.  :laugh:

A dolt is a dolt is a dolt

Dude, if you don't like Rush you can just say so.  There's no need to go deleting a whole thread because you didn't like the music link I posted.  :tease:

but..but...my post count. My E-CRED has been ruined, what the hell am I supposed to do now.

I can start a counting thread, or a word game, or just post meaningless crap on the recruiting board like others do.  :laugh:

I know they are going to hate this, but I was going to remove my account before it reached 30000 post anyway, since simple minded people are so worried about post count, AS IF IT EVER CROSSED MY MIND, OR MATTERS TO THE INDIVIDUAL, OR MEANS A DARN THING(unless of course you own the board and want proof of how many hits a day you get). So in essence and summation, THANKS :laugh:

Well, due to the ignorance of others, let's try this again.

Find a cell and make it your own. 

Good mornin' Asylum

I was all set to come on here and brag to my friends about my daughter and found that stupidity has infiltrated our home.  However, I'm not going to let that get in the way of some good doting.

Madison had to to a animal and biome diorama and she chose to do hers on the cheetah.  Here is the link to the slideshow of her class.  She is #11 and she killed it!  By far the best in the class.  She is very Very artistic and creative.

http://share.shutterfly.com/view/flashShareSlideshow.jsp?sid=8IZNGjdyzaKKN4&escFlag=1

Congrats Bird, she and y'all have done an outstanding job.  :thumbsup:

I know they are going to hate this, but I was going to remove my account before it reached 30000 post anyway, since simple minded people are so worried about post count, AS IF IT EVER CROSSED MY MIND, OR MATTERS TO THE INDIVIDUAL, OR MEANS A DARN THING(unless of course you own the board and want proof of how many hits a day you get). So in essence and summation, THANKS :laugh:

Post count envy, some people are insecure about having a small post count.  :-X

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Heck, I'm just happy to have a small anything.

For that VERY reason I started to post a Dr. Joel Kaplan link. Seems as if some people need a little pumping up. :rolleyes:

For that VERY reason I started to post a Dr. Joel Kaplan link. Seems as if some people need a little pumping up. :rolleyes:

It’s not the size of the post count it’s what you do with them.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm having a  WT moment.  :dunno:

Wild%20Turkey%20%20Bourbon%20Group.jpg

No, no , no.  There should be a third letter, but I'm trying to refain from using profanity.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Bird, tell Madison her project is excellent!  Very beautiful and creative.  :thumbsup:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

So, what did ya'll do yesterday that got a whole thread trash?  Did somebody say mean things about W?

I posted a live version of "La Villa Strangiato"  that was the last post I saw last night

On a relatively similar note, I can't get this song out of my head.  Sometimes I hate my friends.  This song is completely outside the realm of what I normally listen to but darn if it isn't stuck in perma-loop in my head.

So, what did ya'll do yesterday that got a whole thread trash?  Did somebody say mean things about W?

I’m thinking Golf didn’t like my Bad Company music post.  :dunno: That or he forgot to lock the door last night.  :laugh: Ya know, to TT’s point, I donate to this site and I would think the owners would like to know where I spend most of my time but what the heck do I know, I’m not a three year old.  :dunno:

Who knows.................but it is hilarious to me.

Unintended consequences. :cool: I try to teach my 12 year old nephew about them all the time. If it wasn't for the people, life wouldn't be nearly as humorous as it is.