Possible opportunity to get a player to spill the beans on bama

johnjacob

Ely, the back-up QB is considering transferring back home to USF. Any of y'all with cash/future jobs willing to help him realize it is the right thing to do to tell the national media about bama shenanigans? Is it time to fight fire with fire? Something of this nature could force Emmert to investigate the turds. Just putting it out there for consideration.

They will turn their backs to him and say someone is paying say those against the turds. And for the NCAA, they won't do anyone. Well they may look into the x-players and see if someone is uing him to get back at the bammer.

Emmert won't be around forever. With the Miami fiasco it's a wonder he still has a job. With the lawsuits coming at them because of the arrogance they have displayed he could be shown the door. If that happens then little Nicky will lose his cover. I

Don't forget---AU has a player on it's team that transferred from Bama, and to date he hasn't said a word about anything that may or may not be going on at Bama. Also, Pat Dye, our former and much revered coach, spent 9 years as an assistant under the Bahr, and he's been quiet about any possibly misdoings at the Crapstain. So, either there's really nothing going on there, or these guys may be to scared to say anything (is that a salad bowl at my front door?).

Don't forget---AU has a player on it's team that transferred from Bama, and to date he hasn't said a word about anything that may or may not be going on at Bama. Also, Pat Dye, our former and much revered coach, spent 9 years as an assistant under the Bahr, and he's been quiet about any possibly misdoings at the Crapstain. So, either there's really nothing going on there, or these guys may be to scared to say anything (is that a salad bowl at my front door?).

The only thing I remember is Coach Dye's response to a bama fan's comment about cheating while coaching at Auburn. Dye responded that he learned about coaching at the knee of the master...... If pat dye didn't Really say that, then he should have.

But they live in AL. bama turds have no clout down here in Central FL. Jelks is still alive so only thing they could be afraid of is being kept from jobs or having relatives kept from jobs. Dye kept quiet, because he was involved in the dirty deeds, but to his defense I've heard from guys that played in the old days at other SEC schools and they said all the SEC schools cheated in recruiting back in the 60's & 70's. The probable reason Grant hasn't talked is that without solid proof he could be sued for slander. One would need to get Ely to tape some conversations a la Ramsey. Then Grant could sing without fear of lawsuit.

But they live in AL. bama turds have no clout down here in Central FL. Jelks is still alive so only thing they could be afraid of is being kept from jobs or having relatives kept from jobs. Dye kept quiet, because he was involved in the dirty deeds, but to his defense I've heard from guys that played in the old days at other SEC schools and they said all the SEC schools cheated in recruiting back in the 60's & 70's. The probable reason Grant hasn't talked is that without solid proof he could be sued for slander. One would need to get Ely to tape some conversations a la Ramsey. Then Grant could sing without fear of lawsuit.

Are you serious?

Saban has culled his roster, has given out numerous medical scholly's, has encouraged dozens of players to transfer for years now. Auburn has one of his processed players on our own damn roster right now, and Grant obviously hasn't shed a single beam of light on his experiences at UAT under Saban. Corey Grant would be the player that would be able to tell it ALL, and you better believe he could bend the ear of the NCAA.

You suggest Ely record conversations so that Grant can "talk" without fear? Wut?

Just keep hoping and wishing so we'll have somebody else to blame for whatever recruiting ills might befall us. Some of y'all need to grow a pair. I can't imagine the finger pointing that will go on after National Signing Day if Bama gets a few players to flip their way. Of course, that would only mean Nick Napoleon would have to gray shirt a few commitments, or tell current players they're too damn hurt to keep playing.

Are you serious?

Saban has culled his roster, has given out numerous medical scholly's, has encouraged dozens of players to transfer for years now. Auburn has one of his processed players on our own damn roster right now, and Grant obviously hasn't shed a single beam of light on his experiences at UAT under Saban. Corey Grant would be the player that would be able to tell it ALL, and you better believe he could bend the ear of the NCAA.

You suggest Ely record conversations so that Grant can "talk" without fear? Wut?

You can't bend an ear without proof and escape a lawsuit and bama will sue if there is no proof. If you don't have the money or influence to put this in motion then don't respond--it wasn't meant for you. If you have those qualities, but wish to continue to see bama players and their families obtain cars and houses they can not afford, then don't respond. If you can get this going then respond via e-mail/PM and not here were turd lurkers are. And thank God you Debbie Downers are/were not in the CIA or we would have lost the Cold War and UBL would still be breathing.

I think it will be more interesting to just see how things start going once Emmert is no longer in charge.

Archived