2013 Depth Chart & Coaching Staff (Updated: 5/14/14)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way Shakespeare and Ford run the ball. Is Shakespeare a senior this year?

Yes

• 3 weeks later...

Updated (11/23/13):

Gus Malzahn earned a $75K for winning 10 games this season (bold added).

Ricardo Louis added at Flanker (play at slot and flanker against UGA).

• 2 weeks later...

I think Gus is in the process of earning near, if not more than, $ 1 million in bonus $$$. My guess is that his contract will be renewed for 6 years with at least a 1.75 million $$ salary increase. His assistants will get pay raises as well as they have earned these big time this season. Gus will do whatever it takes to make sure his assistants are paid well, and stay on board for a good while. He has the best staff in the state of Alabama as well as the rest of the SEC.

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder what happened to Delaine? He showed good promise as a young guy and I'm pretty sure I saw him play a few snaps earlier in the year.

Has there been any thing on Tunde leaving early? before the BCS game, there was talk about Tunde and Reese both leaving early. Now that Reese has come out and said he's coming back for his senior year, I was wondering what TF was going to do.

Has there been any thing on Tunde leaving early? before the BCS game, there was talk about Tunde and Reese both leaving early. Now that Reese has come out and said he's coming back for his senior year, I was wondering what TF was going to do.

Tunde - "Auburn loses backup center Tunde Fariyike to early graduation" (Medical school) LINK He's done with football.

Reese - has requested evaluation from NFL Draft Advisory Board LINK BUT he is coming back LINK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated: Gus Malzahn earned $100K for final ranking in Top 5. $825K Bonus total.

That is insane... I wish I was coaching at Auburn.

Nothing personal, but I'm glad you are not.

• 1 month later...

Archived