Jump to content










Auburn's 2013 Record


  • Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 auburn4ever

auburn4ever

    BOT Chairman

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

Right now, I'm thinking we might go 7-5. If that were to happen, they could play in that Birmingham bowl. Since I don't live far from B'ham, I would try to get tickets and go watch my Tigers

How do y'all see Malzahn's first on the Plains?
National Champions! War Eagle!!! ALL IN, STILL IN, FOREVER IN





#2 OnthePlains

OnthePlains

    Professor

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

9-4 with a win in a bowl.  I also think we upset uga or bam at home.  Golden opportunity with both of those games at home for the first time.  Need to take advantage of it.

#3 augolf1716

augolf1716

    Moon Shadow

  • MOD
  • 23,901 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

3-2

Posted Image
DREAM POLICE INSIDE MY HEAD


#4 auburnpride99

auburnpride99

    Head Coach

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

7-5

#5 WarEagle1982

WarEagle1982

    Trainer

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

I say either 6-6 or 7-5 at best.  I think it will be a tall task to beat bama anywhere.  Georgia is more feasible with all they have lost.  I can see beating Ark and Tenn on the road, but I just don't know if they will be ready to go to LSU or Tex A&M and pull off an upset.  I can also see beating Miss St at home, but I don't know about Ole Miss.  I think they will be very good.

#6 WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU

    Retired

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

9-4 or 10-3 with an upset win over Top 25 team.

#7 AUIH1

AUIH1

    College President

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

6-6/7-5

wde

#8 keesler

keesler

    Senior Alumni

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,647 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Wash St  W
Arky St    W
Miss St    W
@ LSU    L
OM   W
WCarl W
@ aTm    L
Fla Atl W
@Arky    W
@ Tenn  W
UGA     L
UA    L

8-4 will be respectable and a good turn around from last year.

#9 SuperNova

SuperNova

    Auburn Air Force

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

View Postkeesler, on 04 March 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Wash St  W
Arky St W
Miss St W
@ LSU L
OM   W
WCarl W
@ aTm L
Fla Atl W
@Arky W
@ Tenn  W
UGA L
UA    L

8-4 will be respectable and a good turn around from last year.

What I was thinking,

We might be able to upset LSU this year, they lost lots of talent. I would say Ole Miss might be a toss up W or L. Will have a better idea what AU looks like after a few games. I am more worried about our defense than our offense. Lots of unknown factors at this point.
Twitter = AU_SuperNova

#10 AUHEARDOC

AUHEARDOC

    SEC Head Coach

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

7-5 or 8-4. Gets us a bowl game and a chance for an 8 or 9 win season.

Edited by AUHEARDOC, 04 March 2013 - 12:51 PM.

"We are what we are, we know who we are, we do what we do, and all of those things are far better than most." -NTY Foundation April 8, 2013

AU Alum 2013

#11 keesler

keesler

    Senior Alumni

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,647 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

View PostSuperNova, on 04 March 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

View Postkeesler, on 04 March 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Wash St  W
Arky St W
Miss St W
@ LSU L
OM   W
WCarl W
@ aTm L
Fla Atl W
@Arky W
@ Tenn  W
UGA L
UA    L

8-4 will be respectable and a good turn around from last year.

What I was thinking,

We might be able to upset LSU this year, they lost lots of talent. I would say Ole Miss might be a toss up W or L. Will have a better idea what AU looks like after a few games. I am more worried about our defense than our offense. Lots of unknown factors at this point.
Leach will test our defense early in the opener.  I don't know what to expect from new coaches at Arky & UT.  LSU lost a lot of starters, but they have experienced backups to fill in those spots.  OleMiss & aTm will be playing a fast paced offense that will challenge us on defense, and on offense (we'll need to score a bunch to keep up with them.)

#12 AUNavyNightmare

AUNavyNightmare

    GTA

  • Verified Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

8 - 4
Posted Image

#13 JMassie11

JMassie11

    Dept Head

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

View Postkeesler, on 04 March 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

View PostSuperNova, on 04 March 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

View Postkeesler, on 04 March 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Wash St  W
Arky St    W
Miss St    W
@ LSU    L
OM          W
WCarl     W
@ aTm    L
Fla Atl     W
@Arky    W
@ Tenn  W
UGA        L
UA           L

8-4 will be respectable and a good turn around from last year.

What I was thinking,

We might be able to upset LSU this year, they lost lots of talent. I would say Ole Miss might be a toss up W or L. Will have a better idea what AU looks like after a few games. I am more worried about our defense than our offense. Lots of unknown factors at this point.
Leach will test our defense early in the opener.  I don't know what to expect from new coaches at Arky & UT.  LSU lost a lot of starters, but they have experienced backups to fill in those spots.  OleMiss & aTm will be playing a fast paced offense that will challenge us on defense, and on offense (we'll need to score a bunch to keep up with them.)

Om will be as good or better...lsu about the same...a&m lost basically their entire oline and jonny football will struggle. ...uga lost their entire defense. ....next season outside of bama has no clear favorites

#14 AUwent

AUwent

    Professor

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

I'll update my score predictions for each game as the spring goes by.

WSU--W, 48-37 (Leach's air-raid will give us a heckuva fight, and though there's talent on our defense they will have to be re-built from the ground up--there will be a much easier transition on offense, though.)
ASU--W, 51-30 (Wolves score a couple trash time TDs.)
MSU--W, 44-41 (2OT) (Again, D will take time to improve. Should be similar to the Mutts' last visit here.)
@ LSU--L
Mississippi--L
West Carolina--W
@ Texas A&M--L
Florida Atlantic--W
@ Arkansas--W
@ Tennessee--W
Georgia--L
Alabama--L

Edited by AUwent, 15 March 2013 - 03:50 PM.


#15 Dothan Eagle

Dothan Eagle

    Channel 4 News Team

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

WSU- W 40-20 Lots of points

ASU-  W 45-13 New ASU coach not near as good as the previous 2.

MSU- W 23-17 Tough home win but could go either way.

LSU-  L   14-24 Tough road loss but could go either way.

OLE- W 31-28 Bye week before and being at home close win and could go either way.

WCU- W    52-3 Homecoming FCS opponent.

A&M- L   34-38 Lots of points and could go either way.

FAU- W 42-13 Bad sunbelt team.

ARK- W 24-23 Tough road win and could go either way.

TEN- W 34-20 Nothing about this team worries me.


UGA- L   27-31 Tough home loss but could go either way.

bam- L   24-30 Tough home loss but could go either way.

8-4 Chick-fil-A bowl win over Louisville 34-24  final ranking 21    9-4

Yes I'm an  OPTIMIST!

#16 AUBwins

AUBwins

    God Blessed!

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

View PostOnthePlains, on 04 March 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

9-4 with a win in a bowl.  I also think we upset uga or bam at home.  Golden opportunity with both of those games at home for the first time.  Need to take advantage of it.

This is how i feel too
Posted Image

"When Auburn's best effort went up against Bama's best effort it only took Auburn about 20 min to dig themselves out of a 24 point hole. If Bama were to have played Auburn 10 times last year Auburn would have probably won 9."  - M. Schlabach

#17 Wareagletd

Wareagletd

    The Great Emancipator

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

14-0. Shoot for the stars.
Answering a4e's questions since day one.

#18 AUfanLCDR

AUfanLCDR

    SEC Head Coach

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

Think 7-5 is likely but hoping on 8-4 and a bowl win making it 9-4.  Really looking for the team NOT looking lost/confused and playing ALL four (4) complete quarters.  I also desire NOT to be in the stands after halftime trying to convince Auburn "fans" from leaving.  I hated shouting "We're coming back" to the leaving "fans".  I consider anyone leaving the stadium before the clocks say: 0:00 as not being fans.  I have no problem with the 70+ year olds leaving early to get to ther cars.

#19 Plaric

Plaric

    The Dude

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

I honestly don't care about the record this year as long as the games are close and the players are attempting to play. I just want to see improvement as far as performance goes, not necessarily in the outcome of the season. Obviously, I would like a bowl game so they get more practice though.

It puts the lotion on the skin....


#20 ronau57

ronau57

    Asst Head Coach

  • Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

Look for a 9-4 record or better.  We may lose to LSU and the turds but we will show up and play hard.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users