2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most important thing right now is to get Jovon in the weight room. Dude weighs 238, so he needs to lose at least 15 lbs

I agree. Depending on which list you look at, that's 20-25 pounds heavier than when he entered JUCO---that's a lot of chili-cheese fries. Plenty of time between now and next season to work on conditioning, but it sounds like a sh--ty way to spend a spring/summer.

WDE!

Most important thing right now is to get Jovon in the weight room. Dude weighs 238, so he needs to lose at least 15 lbs

I agree. Depending on which list you look at, that's 20-25 pounds heavier than when he entered JUCO---that's a lot of chili-cheese fries. Plenty of time between now and next season to work on conditioning, but it sounds like a sh--ty way to spend a spring/summer.

WDE!

Chee burger has great chili cheese fries.

I am so happy for Jovon. He has stayed with AU a really long time.....years and years. I wish him the best. He is very talented

Lost his composite 5th star, not that it matters at this point...

But why did he lose it?

Lol, I'm not surprised. It seems to happen to AU a lot, just like Cadillac lost a star when he committed to us back in the day.

You're right it doesn't matter. And I believe his intensity level will increase now that he is finally getting to live out his dream.

I'm excited to see him next year. For most of the last 2 years I never thought we would see that day.

The reason he lost his 5th * was legit not a big conspiracy. This year he had some nagging injuries put on some unneeded weight and did not play at same level as year before. Size, speed, talent is still there so we just need to get him back in shape and get ready for a monster season.

Jovon is a super stud. I do not care where the "experts" rank him. Once he takes the field (provided he stays healthy), his numbers will speak for themselves.

He is a Brent Fulwood type of back.

Archived