2015 4* LB Joshua McMillon (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

As long as they have the &, they'll keep getting the 4 and 5* recruits. Wath for more $ to pass from hand to had now that kiffin is working for saban,

Time to hang it up for the night. You did good!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to have bammers $.

Anything else of theirs you're jealous over?

Agreed. I will take what we have and want nothing of Bama's. "Proud to be a AU Tiger!".

I know 4ever was just being sarcastic. Funny guy.

Read: people with frail egos who whine way too much about recruiting. I stand by what I said above. Apparently, it struck a nerve with some. Boo hoo. Grow a pair, quit worrying about the Banlon-weaing throwbacks in Tornadoville, and don't obsess over the life decisions of teen-aged boys. There I've had my say.

Post less.

Committed to Alabama. As I said earlier, may help Auburn secure Darrel Williams.

What information do you have that makes you think Darrel Williams is not already secure to Auburn? He says he is firmly committed. What more do you expect?

What direct quote of his says he's decomitting? (Al.com speculation by the bamzos there does not qualify as "information".)

Committed to Alabama. As I said earlier, may help Auburn secure Darrel Williams.

What information do you have that makes you think Darrel Williams is not already secure to Auburn? He says he is firmly committed. What more do you expect?

What direct quote of his says he's decomitting? (Al.com speculation by the bamzos there does not qualify as "information".)

You can have this conversation over and over until your face turns blue, it doesnt stop the fact he is seriously flirting with Alabama. Obviously, there are no direct quotes that he is decommitting, if there was, he would probably already be decommitted. It is not just Al.com that is reporting he is on flip alert. I've seen articles by Bryan Matthews and Neibuhr as well saying it is possible. Here are two quotes, straight from Darrell Williams mouth. He does not directly say he is decommitting, so it probably doesn't mean a hill of beans... but maybe they can give you a warm n fuzzy

"Auburn is the school I'm committed to, but at the same time, at the end of the day, people change their minds," Williams said

"Growing up an Alabama fan, my first time in his office, I thought I was dreaming. He has trophies and stuff everywhere. It's decorated, you can dim the lights however you want them and he has a remote for everything. He's like a mini-president.

Archived