2015 5* DT Daron Payne (Alabama signee)

ellitor

Sorry I chose to try and be clever with my "ZERO" comment. I felt it was appropriate considering the mood and expectations of Payne's recruitment. I know there is always a chance, even if it may be minuscule. On another note, happy post #420 to me!! This post should have been more mellow. I just figured with the candy bar naming game going on, that I would just throw down the Ace of spades. Game over.

I caught it immediately and thought it was clever.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least keep it football related guys... Butterfinger

Well it was if it ended at Zero given that's what most around here think of our chances with Payne.

If ever there was a zero chance for anyone, the feeling I have is Payne is it.

Zero%20Bar.jpg

That looks pretty tasty. I have not seen a Zero in years. Payne is going to Bama.

Even though Daron says he grew up an Auburn fan, I've heard he's not 100% ALL IN.

I have heard that a time or two.

Even though Daron says he grew up an Auburn fan, I've heard he's not 100% ALL IN.

You did when did you hear that first I heard of it. Wow just wow and I had so much hope ...............

Where's Bill Engvall when you need him?

You did when did you hear that first I heard of it. Wow just wow and I had so much hope ...............

I'm sensing a little :drippingsarcasm7pa: :bow:

:bananadance:

Where's Bill Engvall when you need him?

Making an extra special sign?

Payne is lying, he's just trying to make it more dramatical for bama when he commits to them. He understands the hate in this rivalry, I don't believe it for one minute. If u really are an AU fan living in this state, u know u can't go anywhere with AU gear on without salty looks or hearing roll tide behind it. As I've said earlier in this thread, he is all bama

Payne is lying, he's just trying to make it more dramatical for bama when he commits to them. He understands the hate in this rivalry, I don't believe it for one minute. If u really are an AU fan living in this state, u know u can't go anywhere with AU gear on without salty looks or hearing roll tide behind it. As I've said earlier in this thread, he is all bama

tinfoil-hat.jpg

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Joke about it all you want, but there is some truth in wareagle6's statement.

This state is 70-75% pro Bama. I have worn AU gear in nearly every part of it. I have not gotten that many salty looks or that phrase that shall not be named. I've had my share but nowhere near the level you are exaggerating.

There is but not nowhere near as much as he continually tries to force down people's throats.

This state is 70-75% pro Bama. I have worn AU gear in nearly every part of it. I have not gotten that many salty looks or that phrase that shall not be named. I've had my share but nowhere near the level you are exaggerating.

U don't go out much, I'm not exaggerating anything. Come to north Alabama and see for yourself. I've even gotten it in south alabama as well

There is but not nowhere near as much as he continually tries to force down people's throats.

Are you JESUS? I don't make up stories to try and make people believe this stuff happens. It's your choice to believe it or not, but U DONT KNOW ME. My experience with how turds act doesn't need your guidance or input.

Are you JESUS? I don't make up stories to try and make people believe this stuff happens. It's your choice to believe it or not, but U DONT KNOW ME. My experience with how turds act doesn't need your guidance or input.

Feel better?

Feel better?

Always

There has not been any real new news on Payne in quite a while. He is Bama's to lose. JMO since he has not committed yet, but I wish we pushed this thread to Rivals.

There has not been any real new news on Payne in quite a while. He is Bama's to lose. JMO since he has not committed yet, but I wish we pushed this thread to Rivals.

Was at FSU/ND game and will be at MSU game soon, fwiw...

Archived