2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

Think he may be leaning back our way now. If Florida continues on the downward spiral path, it will be between us and Bammer. Looks like we are in about 51% right now on Holland if between us and Florida.

REspectfully disagree. We are still likely #3 now and Bama is not the 3rd team to watch out for. It's UCLA likely ahead of us.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he may be leaning back our way now. If Florida continues on the downward spiral path, it will be between us and Bammer. Looks like we are in about 51% right now on Holland if between us and Florida.

REspectfully disagree. We are still likely #3 now and Bama is not the 3rd team to watch out for. It's UCLA likely ahead of us.

I don't think UCLA is realistic. Many Southeastern recruits flirt with the idea of the left coast, but rarely commit there.

I don't think UCLA is realistic. Many Southeastern recruits flirt with the idea of the left coast, but rarely commit there.

They may not be but all reports I've seen have had the 3 team race being UF, AU, and UCLA. I have not seen Bama mentioned with Holland in a long time.

True, but it does happen occasionally. Leonard Williams comes to mind; man I still wish we could have landed him.

Does anyone know if he is still expected this weekend

Yes but with him you never know what he'll do. FWIW he was on the visitor list AU gave the media at 4 PM today.

@holland_jeffery JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH PAT DYE

I'm sure they discussed rasslin with angels and stuff (cough). ;)

There you go 4ever. War Eagle!

@holland_jeffery JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH PAT DYE

That scares me.

gi

:spittake:

Coach Dyes radio show on 102.3 in Auburn is awesome. He has really good guest and he tells some pretty good stories on there. You guys should give it a listen, comes on at 5 I think.

Just read an interview he did with al.com (don't know how to post the link) and my take on it is if FL keeps their coaching staff he signs with them. Talked about his always being a FL fan, his relationship with their coaches, etc. Hope I'm wrong.

Just read an interview he did with al.com (don't know how to post the link) and my take on it is if FL keeps their coaching staff he signs with them. Talked about his always being a FL fan, his relationship with their coaches, etc. Hope I'm wrong.

This is the conclusion I reached after reading an article about him also.

• 2 weeks later...

Holland is playing on ESPNU now..

How did he look. They played against IMG, I think, which is Francois' team. Who won and who looked good?

Holland is playing on ESPNU now..

How did he look. They played against IMG, I think, which is Francois' team. Who won and who looked good?

Don't know. I did not watch the game. I posted the last post for whoever wanted to watch it.

I watched the 2nd half, and on offense he was very involved as RB & receiver. On D I kept waiting for him to make a play, but he made few plays I saw. He was showing up late to the tackle. In fairness though, these plays were on other side of where he was lined up.

I could see the size, and athleticism coaches are looking at, but at same time thought he would be more dominant.

IMG 28 TC 7

I watched a few series in the first half. Holland was in on a few tackles and then he came free and sacked Francois forcing a fumble. Really nice play.

Former commit Ben Edwards and current commit Jalin Buie play for Trinity as well.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/high-schools/2014-10-16/story/trinity-christian-falls-img-academy-primetime

Archived