2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to go crazy far out on a limb and say Holland to AU. I think OM gets Jefferson but we get Cowart. I'd be content with that scenario.

Agreed. And then add Prince if lose out on CeCe.

Holland is going to Ole Miss because CeCe is. Otherwise, I do not think he would be going.

CeCe is the wild card right now. He seems to be a natural leader since he does have influence and sway with many of the recruits we are seriously targeting (including CeCe himself).

Would love to get them both, but seems CeCe is definitely a wild car in the recruiting race. Remains to be seen whether this is a good thing or a bad one.

Just read that Tristan Payton, 4 star WR from Jacksonville First Coast HS decommitted from USCw. Wonder if we are making inquiries. Holland must know the kid.

Just read that Tristan Payton, 4 star WR from Jacksonville First Coast HS decommitted from USCw. Wonder if we are making inquiries. Holland must know the kid.

Dudes only a 4*. Let the poors have him.

Holland was the closest to AU of the three before we hired CWM. Now having the UF defensive staff (for the most part) at AU, we pretty much have Holland in the fold.

Holland was the closest to AU of the three before we hired CWM. Now having the UF defensive staff (for the most part) at AU, we pretty much have Holland in the fold.

I feel like there's sound logic in that optimism. Judges?

I feel like there's sound logic in that optimism. Judges?

Agreed.

I would not be so sure about that. He has been all over the map and currently that would be in Ole Miss, and UF is still in play here as well.

Don't know if anyone saw but Holland is apparently planning an unofficial this Saturday.

Allie Davison

@Allie_Davison

ICYMI: Four-star LB Jeff Holland is planning on taking an unofficial visit to #Auburn on Saturday

Don't know if anyone saw but Holland is apparently planning an unofficial this Saturday.

Allie Davison

@Allie_Davison

ICYMI: Four-star LB Jeff Holland is planning on taking an unofficial visit to #Auburn on Saturday

On his Twitter he said next stop Gainesville

Allie Davison

@Allie_Davison

Allie Davison @Allie_Davison

@barnsohardAU His OV to Florida is mid-week.

Holland loved his Ole Miss visit, so the fact that he's planning on visiting AU one more time (unofficially) right before NSD is really all you can hope for.

Allie Davison

@Allie_Davison

Allie Davison @Allie_Davison

@barnsohardAU His OV to Florida is mid-week.

thanks

Archived