2015 3* DT Jaunt'avius Johnson commits to AU!

ellitor

953949.jpg

Juantavius Johnson, DT

Lincoln, AL (Lincoln Sch)

Ht: 6-2.25 | Wt: 330

- Earned Auburn offer in June 9th, 2013 AU camp. (First offer)

- Lead Recruiter: Rodney Garner

- Named Auburn his leader on 6/23/13

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Georgia Southern, Jacksonville State, Louisville, Mississippi State, Southern Miss

247Sports: 4*

Rivals: 3*

Scout: 3*

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Juantavius has 5 crystal balls to Auburn, 100%. Offered by AU and Miss State.

He is rated as an OG so title should be changed. Auburn is recruiting him as DT. Visited for 3 games. Does not have committable offer yet. He is an "Auburn fan"

Montravius, Dontavius, Juantavius...sounds good to me!

lol

I'm surprised someone else didn't run with that before I did.

I was going to, but you beat me to it.

Gotta be quicker than that lol

lol

I think we did that several weeks ago. That's a lot of "avius."

lol

I think we did that several weeks ago. That's a lot of "avius."

Hahaha! I hope doses 2 and 3 are as good as the first dose of "avius".

I think we need to go after this guy.

doc_ock_2.jpg

Imagine the holding penalties from the SEC refs.

I think he projects as a D-lineman at the next level.

;)

I believe that the reason AU has not offered yet is that he will commit on the spot. AU wants to get him on campus for a camp first. IMO anyways.

doc_ock_2.jpg

;)

I believe that the reason AU has not offered yet is that he will commit on the spot. AU wants to get him on campus for a camp first. IMO anyways.

Here we go again with the "insiders" throwing in their OPINIONS! Have you even tried to VERIFY what you are saying?! Can you at least QUALIFY your claims with phrases like 'I believe' or 'IMO'?! Sheeeeesh!

Hey, that is pretty fun! Maybe I'll switch to throwing barbs from the peanut gallery.

:big:

doc_ock_2.jpg

;)

Here we go again with the "insiders" throwing in their OPINIONS! Have you even tried to VERIFY what you are saying?! Can you at least QUALIFY your claims with phrases like 'I believe' or 'IMO'?! Sheeeeesh!

Hey, that is pretty fun! Maybe I'll switch to throwing barbs from the peanut gallery.

Its also TIFWIW. :hellyeah:

doc_ock_2.jpg

;)

Britt, thank goodness I kept scrolling through your post! I had already uttered a "WTbleep" under my breath, then busted out laughing at myself for even considering such. :moon:

doc_ock_2.jpg

;)

Britt, thank goodness I kept scrolling through your post! I had already uttered a "WTbleep" under my breath, then busted out laughing at myself for even considering such. :moon:

:laugh:

doc_ock_2.jpg

;)

:laugh:

I am of the opinion to wait and hear what Golf, austudent23 and E have to say about this. But I like the way you think!

Archived