Tunnel video and song

logan adams

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If going electronic, this would be my option!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWNteSeRHec

Pretty Lights is way too calm for a hype video, imo.

How about a remix to an already high octane song? This song gets my heart racing for sure. The drop would be incredible with cuts of football action.

Oh yeah I could see that fitting in just right for sure. Look up EDOM by Avicii. Kinda Ric Flair-esque.

Now I'm just throwing out any song I think could be legitimate :/

Besides 2010's intro (which wasn't my favorite), what was everyone's favorite intro? What about kickoff? (I'm pretty sure that "Auburn Will Rise" video from 2004 was pre-kickoff.)

(first two games, at least--
)

everyone's favorite,

o

(my personal favorite kickoff vid)

(
)

ro (quite fittingly, this was the worst intro song ever, IMO)

ff

Sorry for the history lesson there, just a dose of nostalgia I guess. Since we're debating intro music, what kickoff music do you think we should use?

Nice list! Thanks for compiling this...I'll have to watch them in order during work breaks. :)

Fair enough...

How bout one that fits the mood of the team this season?

Yo presento:

or

I could actually really get behind the Kanye version of this - stick with the beginning part, or the chorus part where he's not using more obscenities than Johnny Football signs pictures. (Bazinga)

Fair enough...

Yo presento:

or

I could actually really get behind the Kanye version of this - stick with the beginning part, or the chorus part where he's not using more obscenities than Johnny Football signs pictures. (Bazinga)

Agree! well, naw, take Kanye out!

Besides 2010's intro (which wasn't my favorite), what was everyone's favorite intro? What about kickoff? (I'm pretty sure that "Auburn Will Rise" video from 2004 was pre-kickoff.)

(first two games, at least--
)

everyone's favorite,

o

(my personal favorite kickoff vid)

(
)

ro (quite fittingly, this was the worst intro song ever, IMO)

ff

Sorry for the history lesson there, just a dose of nostalgia I guess. Since we're debating intro music, what kickoff music do you think we should use?

Thank you for this post!

Fair enough...

Yo presento:

or

Not a Kanye fan personally either, but the beat is on point.

Fair enough...

Yo presento:

or

Not a Kanye fan personally either, but the beat is on point.

Perhaps just keep the hook on replay?

The players should pick the vid.Their the ones that need be fired up,I don't think we'll have a problem there!!! :-)

Why? The players don't get to watch the video. The players feed off of the crowd's energy... the player's can be pumped as pumped gets but if the crowd is nonchalant then the player energy dies too.

Wow. There is some bad music in this thread. Let's leave it to the pros.

The same pros who thought 30 Seconds To Mars' song was a good pump up song?

The players should pick the vid.Their the ones that need be fired up,I don't think we'll have a problem there!!! :-)

Why? The players don't get to watch the video. The players feed off of the crowd's energy... the player's can be pumped as pumped gets but if the crowd is nonchalant then the player energy dies too.

Exactly. Besides, tastes in music differs. I can't stand rap or country music, does that make it terrible music, no. Just means I don't particularly like it. My tastes are different as are yours. I personally am getting bored with seeing the same ol rap stuff. But, I don't need much help getting more pumped up than I already am.

Exactly. Besides, tastes in music differs. I can't stand rap or country music, does that make it terrible music, no. Just means I don't particularly like it. My tastes are different as are yours. I personally am getting bored with seeing the same ol rap stuff. But, I don't need much help getting more pumped up than I already am.

I still have nightmares over the 30 Seconds to Mars disaster... :blink:

Not a "today's music fan" but I've heard this one used on ESPN nascar yesterday.

Would be sweet if it had different shots Pat S. Bo and Cam ready something like a poem or the creed followed by his song.

http://www.youtube.c...DI5k?autoplay=1 the words kind of go with this years theme

I vote for this as well.

My vote is a tie between "Radioactive" and "Light 'em Up". Here's Fall Out Boy's "Light 'em Up" without 2 Chainz rap.

If you like, is it with or without 2 Chainz?

My vote is a tie between "Radioactive" and "Light 'em Up". Here's Fall Out Boy's "Light 'em Up" without 2 Chainz rap.

If you like, is it with or without 2 Chainz?

Mr. Two Chains is a joke and I will have no part of him within the confines of Jordan-Hare Stadium if I have any say about it.

I might take some heat since the guy was a Georgia player... but he had a sweet entrance during his wrastlin' career...

I might take some heat since the guy was a Georgia player... but he had a sweet entrance during his wrastlin' career...

I am inclined to agree, it was a pretty beast entrance.

Archived