Tunnel video and song

logan adams

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn.. If that's the song. I know I'm 28 and that is officially old now if your supposed to like all this retired Mickey Mouse bubble gum s**t.

Fall out girl? F**kin fall out girl?? I knew whatever song they chose was gonna have a chorus that consisted of

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH..........

Like every other trendy arse song on the freakin map right now. What is this crap called? The Lion King chorus. It's like now even white people have quit writing intelegent lyrics too...... Music has been officially rear ended. Thank you fall out boy. Your hard work is appreciated. Atleast it's not a Riahana or however you spell it song. Sure there was one on the list.

I am with you + 5

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that is the song I can get use to it. I do like the part where it says.... "Light 'em up, Light 'em, Light 'em up, Light 'em up....I'm on FIRE". That is pretty upbeat if you ask me. Yah, I can get use to it.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn.. If that's the song. I know I'm 28 and that is officially old now if your supposed to like all this retired Mickey Mouse bubble gum s**t.

Fall out girl? F**kin fall out girl?? I knew whatever song they chose was gonna have a chorus that consisted of

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Like every other trendy arse song on the freakin map right now. What is this crap called? The Lion King chorus. It's like now even white people have quit writing intelegent lyrics too...... Music has been officially rear ended. Thank you fall out boy. Your hard work is appreciated. Atleast it's not a Riahana or however you spell it song. Sure there was one on the list.

You must be listening to the wrong music. >>>>>>>>>>>Hard Rock and Metal is possibly better than its ever been.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<??????????????But it's not mainstream teeny bop pop, so........

I spit out my lucky charms when I read this and they were magically delicious.. Not sure if serious and what???! You don't have to explain just saying all rock metal radio stations play classic rock because there is no such thing as rock or metal (other than that sweetmilk metal made for tv commercials....)

I'm moving to Naples. I'm getting to old for this shizik. Ill be thirty in less than two years. WarMusicIsDeadEagle. Strike up the band yes the only real band left that's not full of old guys

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

You must be listening to the wrong music. >>>>>>>>>>>Hard Rock and Metal is possibly better than its ever been.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<??????????????But it's not mainstream teeny bop pop, so........

I spit out my lucky charms when I read this and they were magically delicious.. Not sure if serious and what???! You don't have to explain just saying all rock metal radio stations play classic rock because there is no such thing as rock or metal (other than that sweetmilk metal made for tv commercials....)

I'm moving to Naples. I'm getting to old for this shizik. Ill be thirty in less than two years. WarMusicIsDeadEagle. Strike up the band yes the only real band left that's not full of old guys

Well, I listen to Pandora. I highlighted the part that tells me you either don't listen to that type of music or you do and only use local stations. I don't like classic rock and understand what you mean about radio stations. If you have a chance to listen to stations outside of the south it tends to be a little more new than old. Which, to me, is a good thing.

Guest jojo1515

I suggest looking up Avenged Sevenfold. Their guitar player fits the mold of Yngwie Malmsteen. If you know much about Rock music, you know who I am talking about.

I suggest looking up Avenged Sevenfold. Their guitar player fits the mold of Yngwie Malmsteen. If you know much about Rock music, you know who I am talking about.

This^^^

Avenged Sevenfold's Hail to the King would be awesome!

This^^^

Avenged Sevenfold's Hail to the King would be awesome!

Absolutely would have been perfect!

Wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't just a game 1 video message to the fans, and its different the rest of the year.

Archived