Tunnel video and song

logan adams

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so. Stand up by all that remains gets my vote.

Thing is, there's only about 3 weeks to pick a song. They usually have already decided what it will be by now.

Not a "today's music fan" but I've heard this one used on ESPN nascar yesterday.

Would be sweet if it had different shots Pat S. Bo and Cam ready something like a poem or the creed followed by his song.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/S8Ou6opDI5k?autoplay=1 the words kind of go with this years theme

Not a "today's music fan" but I've heard this one used on ESPN nascar yesterday.

Would be sweet if it had different shots Pat S. Bo and Cam ready something like a poem or the creed followed by his song.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/S8Ou6opDI5k?autoplay=1 the words kind of go with this years theme

That's called Radioactive by imagine dragons; used on one of the hype videos on YouTube. It's a good song!

http://www.youtube.c...DI5k?autoplay=1 the words kind of go with this years theme

That's called Radioactive by imagine dragons; used on one of the hype videos on YouTube. It's a good song!

Radioactive would be good. As a DJ, I vote for the remix :)

(Intro ends at 1:00, Drop at 2:20ish)

"Welcome to the new age..."

Yeah. I can see it. And I think that it really fits...all those heavy downbeats, imagine syncing those up with some really hard hits by RBs on a DB or Nick Fairley whoppin McElroy and taking his lunch money.

"Welcome to the new age..."

Yeah. I can see it. And I think that it really fits...all those heavy downbeats, imagine syncing those up with some really hard hits by RBs on a DB or Nick Fairley whoppin McElroy and taking his lunch money.

yep that's what I see and like I said have the legends saying some snippets of the creed before the big breakdown in the beginning.... I've already grew a beard from getting the chills imagining it while listening.

Yeah this would be really cool if you can do the somber black background of them just talking. I don't think you'll get Pat (he's got his hands full with Samford), but I think you could get Cam, Bo, Takeo, etc. We need a recharge of everything. Welcome to the new age - where we go BACK to where we came from. A "back to the future" if you will perhaps?

http://www.youtube.c...DI5k?autoplay=1 the words kind of go with this years theme

Like that one as well. I like: Fall Out Boy ft 2 chainz - Light em up

I love all music. I just wish some of them would attempt to make themselves relavent in Hip-Hop/R&B without the language. That would be an accomplishment in itself IYAM! It has just gone past the point of ridiculous. Call me old I don't care, but we had 2 Live Crew and a few others but they were not mainstream and certainly were not on radio. (No XM then) I can't turn on my XM with kids in the car, unless I leave it on 91 the college football station, which I do anyway. Okay, old man rant over!

:rant:

I love all music. I just wish some of them would attempt to make themselves relavent in Hip-Hop/R&B without the language. That would be an accomplishment in itself IYAM! It has just gone past the point of ridiculous. Call me old I don't care, but we had 2 Live Crew and a few others but they were not mainstream and certainly were not on radio. (No XM then) I can't turn on my XM with kids in the car, unless I leave it on 91 the college football station, which I do anyway. Okay, old man rant over!

I agree!

Nothing family oriented about that group. lol. They had radio versions for some of their songs.They def. made you get up and shake your bottom though. :) There is normally a radio version to all of these songs plus it can be edited. "All i do is Win" is not a PG song by any means but they edited so that it was.

:rant:/>

You need to try Lecrae, Trip Lee, Andy Mineo, and tedashii.

Radioactive would be awesome, too. I do like that remixed version, Bull.

the chorus come's in with "welcome to the new age." I heard that yesterday and was like, yulp-that'd be us alright.

I like Radioactive and would be ok with it but no way I would vote for it. That song is overused already plus Demons by them is a better song. The song should be Soldiers by Otherwise. That song is perfect.

Archived