RunInRed

AU Offense - Rushing  

99 members have voted

1. 1. How many rushing yards will Tre Mason have in 2013

• < 1,000
    • 1,000 > 1,500
    • 1,500 > 2,000
    • > 2,000

I believe in Tre and voted that he will make his goal of 1500 yards. Reading that three jet sweeps went for long yardage today may have influenced me a little too.

That's over 3,000 rushing yards, in the SEC? I highly doubt it.

Just my thought. I think our running game will dominate our offense, not because the QBs can't pass but because I think our OL can dominate in the run game. Remember CGM would rather run than throw ( a lot less risk involved). Add the fact that you can actually run the offense faster using the run game than the pass game. Incompleted passes allow for the defense to sub out. CGM will pass if necessary but like 2010, if he can run the ball successfully, then run it he will. War Eagle.

That's over 3,000 rushing yards, in the SEC? I highly doubt it.

Just my thought. I think our running game will dominate our offense, not because the QBs can't pass but because I think our OL can dominate in the run game. Remember CGM would rather run than throw ( a lot less risk involved). Add the fact that you can actually run the offense faster using the run game than the pass game. Incompleted passes allow for the defense to sub out. CGM will pass if necessary but like 2010, if he can run the ball successfully, then run it he will. War Eagle.

I believe that we will run the ball, I just highly doubt that 3000 rushing yards will happen. Could we get 2000-2250 maybe, but 3k rushing yards just seems out of reach. I am not saying we do not have talent, but I am saying that the likelihood that we average 250 rushing yards per game is unlikely.

Archived