Intro Video

RunInRed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we will have to listen to this all season long... There HAD to be something better than this!

Where did you hear this? Dear lord don't let this be true. No way the players will like it

Well we will have to listen to this all season long... There HAD to be something better than this!

Where did you hear this? Dear lord don't let this be true. No way the players will like it

Auburn Incorporated @AU_Incorporated

The intro song for the tunnel video is "Light Em Up" by Fall Out Boy. Ugh...@AUHD has failed us again... #Auburn #WarEagle

Literally every song mentioned in this thread would of been better. It's better than last year but why don't we let the players or students select the song.

The intro song needs to be something you could charge Into war to!

I'm going to cringe everytime I hear the "I'm on fiyah!" Part

Heres a new one I just heard recently and though how cool it would be as an intro or to tie some higlights to.

Now that is the first new song I have seen that I think has some real possibilities. I could see taking parts of that song, especially that chorus, then editing it into some football highlights and really having something. Good job on that find.

Born to Rise. New .. fresh... driving beat

Best and final option for kick off.

War Eagle

http://youtu.be/qvJwOe9hZ30

I really liked both of these. Someone could do a nice job with cuts from them. I like that Steve Austin theme song too. You guys are bringing some good videos out.

Heres a new one I just heard recently and though how cool it would be as an intro or to tie some higlights to.

Now that is the first new song I have seen that I think has some real possibilities. I could see taking parts of that song, especially that chorus, then editing it into some football highlights and really having something. Good job on that find.

This is the best song in this thread.

Archived