Intro Video

RunInRed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gonna be very interesting to see if we have any 2012 passing touchdowns shown, seeing as the main interesting ones had Kiehl involved

Maybe they'll show this one.

[media][/media]

That seems to be the safest one

i was thinking about this the other day actually. as far as the video is concerned, i do not have the time to sync up highlights to the harmony, beat and such.

but as far as being coming back and crazy i think this tune could suffice. if this could not get you ready to go i'm not sure what will. great potential for a montage as well.

I'd like to see daren bates fumble recovery stiff arm in the video, also junior rose greens hit against Georgia should be in every intro video

They need to use some video from the Virginia game. That offense is what I am expecting this year, a "True" Malzahn run offense without xCGC slowing it down, plus an attacking defense.

Yea. I'll be glad when we can use some more current highlights instead of having to use the very old ones.

I hate Radioactive as the song on these videos. I love the song and get why people are using it but it does nothing to hype me up and that song is way over used. Tim McGraw came out to that song at his concert. Nothing against him or the song but I want to be pumped and that does not do it for me. Soldiers by Otherwise would be great. Seen 1 video with that song and thought it was awesome.

I hate Radioactive as the song on these videos. I love the song and get why people are using it but it does nothing to hype me up and that song is way over used. Tim McGraw came out to that song at his concert. Nothing against him or the song but I want to be pumped and that does not do it for me. Soldiers by Otherwise would be great. Seen 1 video with that song and thought it was awesome.

Agree that there probably will be several football teams using that song in some capacity.

Anybody have a clue when this Intro Video is suppose to show its face? I am guess-timating maybe by mid-week. I'm not sure about anyone else, but my productiveness this week at work is suspect...

War Eagle!

Archived