2016 4* QB Jawon Pass (Louisville commit)

Austintxtiger

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
The sky is falling #sarcasmfont

Just an update my friend

Yeah I know and thanks. I don't want him going to bama. Hopefully he will go to Louisville. He has a brother there I think.

The sky is falling #sarcasmfont

Just an update my friend

Yeah I know and thanks. I don't want him going to bama. Hopefully he will go to Louisville. He has a brother there I think.

Khane, his brother, is committed there. Lot of time left for this 2016 class.

Our recruiting has been messed up at Carver man. Hope they are getting that relationship repaired

In what way, last time I remember we lost one and got one?

After bama falls next year he'll be rethinking towards us

Our recruiting has been messed up at Carver man. Hope they are getting that relationship repaired

Wrong Carver, Pass plays in GA not Montgomery.

Actually right Carver. The last time we wanted kids from that Carver we got Gabe & UGA got Crowell.

Actually right Carver. The last time we wanted kids from that Carver we got Gabe & UGA got Crowell.

Good deal, thought he was referring to JJ and SDH.

We got Gabe and that's really just because he absolutely hated uga and he didn't want to play for coach Garner. But past let's say 5 years look at the number of D1 prospects they have mad and compare to how many we have signed. Every since that Furr ordeal we've had trouble signing kids from there

We got Gabe and that's really just because he absolutely hated uga and he didn't want to play for coach Garner. But past let's say 5 years look at the number of D1 prospects they have mad and compare to how many we have signed. Every since that Furr ordeal we've had trouble signing kids from there

Furr ordeal?

Furr ordeal?

I think we had a former AU player as HC there at the time. Is that still the case?

D1 prospects yes but AU was not seriously interested in any besides Gabe, Crowell, and now Pass.

Furr ordeal?

I think we had a former AU player as HC there at the time. Is that still the case?

Yes, Del McGee... not there anymore.

Deron Furr was a quarterback we signed from there under Tuberville. Moved to safety but left after a fight at a practice, transferred to Memphis. Eventually went to play DII. The details of him leaving were always a little sketchy. Water long under the bridge now.

Deron Furr was a quarterback we signed from there under Tuberville. Moved to safety but left after a fight at a practice, transferred to Memphis. Eventually went to play DII. The details of him leaving were always a little sketchy. Water long under the bridge now.

thanks

thanks

No problem-this was at the beginning of the end for Tuberville, I.e. The Franklin Disaster

Well I feel even worse if those are the only guys we were interested in especially since gabe was a given.....They have had major talent at d end Smh....with the way they evaluate talent out of the northwest part of the state I'm very disappointed....waaay too many misses

Well I feel even worse if those are the only guys we were interested in especially since gabe was a given.....They have had major talent at d end Smh....with the way they evaluate talent out of the northwest part of the state I'm very disappointed....waaay too many misses

Carver is in Columbus which is in Central far West Georgia not NorthWest Georgia.

And there have been a couple other quality prospects from Carver since Gabe and Crowell. 2015 Bama commit Mekhi Brown who AU did try to get in on and 2012 DB Deion Bonner who went to Tennessee. AU did not go after him.

I was talking about the northwest part of Alabama in my post sorry. And there have been a couple of D1 d ends from there. One started for Clemson since he's been a freshman I think. He'll probably play in the nfl

• 3 months later...

“@JLeeAU21: Rivals250 QB Jawon Pass is visiting Auburn on Tuesday. Georgia DT D Marshall reaffirms AU his leader http://rvls.co/1Aoylfa @Puma_Blessed2”

Jawing has recently received CB's to UAT after a recent visit there. It's imperative that we make a big impression on Tuesday and reaffirm to him that he's our #1 guy!

Archived