And with that, Ohio St has 0 ranked teams on their schedule

BamaGrad03

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisville got some help today too.

Louisville shouldn't be in the top 15. They really struggled with this Kentucky team that we're up 31-7 on. And that's with two turnovers inside the 5 yard line.

They also struggled mightily with Rutgers.

Michigan will probably still be ranked.

They won't be at the end of the season. They almost lost to an FCS school, really struggled with ND. They were ranked 18th with a 5-0 record for a reason.

Louisville got some help today too.

Louisville shouldn't be in the top 15. They really struggled with this Kentucky team that we're up 31-7 on. And that's with two turnovers inside the 5 yard line.

They also struggled mightily with Rutgers.

Probably sto but the national media is grasping at straws trying to find enough teams to populate the polls without having so many SEC and PAC 12 teams. This is what picking teams for future BCS games will be about.....geographic and conference diversity....and to have that you gotta have teams like Louisville included.

What are you complaining about? Your team still has a shot to back their way into the BCSMNCG.

This has nothing to do with Alabama. Nothing at all.

Even if OSU goes undefeated, it'd be a shame if they played for a national championship. I know you hate Alabama, and you don't care that we'll end up with 5 ranked and 3 top 10 on our schedule - but I'm sure you'd feel a team playing no ranked teams is more deserving...

Teams like Louisville being ranked highly with one top 50 on their schedule ONE, is bad for college football.

What are you complaining about? Your team still has a shot to back their way into the BCSMNCG.

Even if OSU goes undefeated, it'd be a shame if they played for a national championship. I know you hate Alabama, and you don't care that we'll end up with 5 ranked and 3 top 10 on our schedule - but I'm sure you'd feel a team playing no ranked teams is more deserving...

Teams like Louisville being ranked highly with one top 50 on their schedule ONE, is bad for college football.

I agree with you on Louisville. They're not a top 10 team.

I think most voters would put an undefeated Ohio State team in the BCS NC game over a potential 1 loss Alabama team regardless of schedules. Going undefeated in a major conference is not easy.

These teams losing only make it easier for the turds with their middle school schedule, to keep their undeserved ranking.

That's cute.

3 out 4 titles, currently undefeated, beat a top 10 on the road, and it's undeserved. I hope you were kidding. Oregon didn't play a ranked team until mid novemeber last year. And they lost that game.

Yet I'm sure you thought they belonged over us then too...

Cute, is your obvious fear of OSU.....couldn't be because they also have enough press to sway a MNC in their favor... the way you guy's are prone to do.

These teams losing only make it easier for the turds with their middle school schedule, to keep their undeserved ranking.

That's cute.

3 out 4 titles, currently undefeated, beat a top 10 on the road, and it's undeserved. I hope you were kidding. Oregon didn't play a ranked team until mid novemeber last year. And they lost that game.

You forgot to include:

"Hey, we gots all ees chaympiunsheeps!" "Row tahd."

If you are going to troll this board, at least be true to the turd way.

I agree with you on Louisville. They're not a top 10 team.

I think most voters would put an undefeated Ohio State team in the BCS NC game over a potential 1 loss Alabama team regardless of schedules. Going undefeated in a major conference is not easy.

Louisville looks just ok good playing weak AAC schools. They should be winning easily, but they are not. They move to the ACC next year where they will compete with numerous average teams.

That's cute.

You're still having trouble with the concept that if you have to cheat to win.....then you won nothing. Those titles you're so proud of are all tainted We know it and you know it too. But you're a typical bammer, so you think it's all good anyway.

bammer is a group of semi-pro athletes bought and paid for by the REC. bammer and saban are ruining college football, and all you updykes are too stupid to realize what your're turning the game into with the rampant disregard for the rules set down by the NCAA.

You really should go elsewhere with your mindless bragging, because nobody here is impressed by bammer except you. Any team with bammer's budget and method of paying players would be able to do the same thing.....oh wait....USCw did do the same thing.

That's cute.

You're still having trouble with the concept that if you have to cheat to win.....then you won nothing. Those titles you're so proud of are all tainted We know it and you know it too. But you're a typical bammer, so you think it's all good anyway.

bammer is a group of semi-pro athletes bought and paid for by the REC. bammer and saban are ruining college football, and all you updykes are too stupid to realize what your're turning the game into with the rampant disregard for the rules set down by the NCAA.

You really should go elsewhere with your mindless bragging, because nobody here is impressed by bammer except you. Any team with bammer's budget and method of paying players would be able to do the same thing.....oh wait....USCw use to did do the same thing.

jus a little add

Louisville looks just ok good playing weak AAC schools. They should be winning easily, but they are not. They move to the ACC next year where they will compete with numerous average teams.

You're right. This isn't the Boise teams of yore, that would rack of major style points on frankly much better competition than Louisville is facing this year.

Oregon is the BEST team in college football. No debate.

Until Oregon shows me they can do their thing against a big boy team, I'm not sold. They were scoring like a pinball machine in 2010 too, then one of the most mediocre defenses in Auburn history and easily the weakest one of the SEC's 7-year title run held them to 19 points and spent all night camped out in their backfield.

And no, Tennessee this year is not a big boy team.

There's plenty of debate.

i dont see it. Every single year they do the same thing against weak competition. Washington wasnt exactly a high level team either despite their rank. Oregon would not beat the best SEC team. Probably not even the 2nd best.

Until Oregon shows me they can do their thing against a big boy team, I'm not sold. They were scoring like a pinball machine in 2010 too, then one of the most mediocre defenses in Auburn history and easily the weakest one of the SEC's 7-year title run held them to 19 points and spent all night camped out in their backfield.

And no, Tennessee this year is not a big boy team.

There's plenty of debate.

I know what you mean. Washington is not SEC big boy quality but they aren't a bad team.

Archived