Anyone watch Walking Dead?

Ouchyfish

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we're going to discover that he is behind this weird flu. I never read the comic book so some people out there might already know what's going on.

I haven't watched the show this season, but I've seen the previous ones. The show has deviated so far from the comics, it's become its own entity.

Other than locations and some characters, the storylines are vastly different.

At least the deviation keeps the suspense up. =) No one knows what will happen next or who could die next so no one can spoil it. My only wish would be to cut half of the soap opera and add more exploration and action. I love it when they go exploring areas. It's so eerie how things look.

My only wish would be to cut half of the soap opera and add more exploration and action.o no one can spoil it.

Agreed. several things are dragging out too much for me, but still love all of it.

I haven't watched the show this season, but I've seen the previous ones. The show has deviated so far from the comics, it's become its own entity.

Other than locations and some characters, the storylines are vastly different.

For the most part, the strays come full circle. I prefer the character differences in the show vs those of the comics... so far.

Close your eyes for this part of the post Ouchy...

Ready to see the Season 3 related stuff move on, ready for Abraham, the Hunters, and to see what they do with the trek to DC

• 3 weeks later...

My prediction is that he doesn't attack. He sits in the dark and is a constant thorn to them the rest of the season.

Guess you were wrong...wow, what a mid-season finale!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a feeling somehow the Governor isn't dead from what happened. Which is lame.

He's dead. The woman that him in the show is the same woman that killed him in the comics as well. I'm more interested to know exactly what happened to Judith. Because in the comic, she dies with Lori because Lori gets shot, falls on Judith, and smothers her to death.

Read an article that said a lot of questions will be answered in the second half. Who fed the rats to the walkers, who dissected the rabbit, etc.

what is this about? brief.

apocalypse.

zombies.

man's battle with himself over social norms and necessities of 'new society'.

man vs. man.

Basically, if you were to uproot a town of bammers and dump them in Zurich... you have the Walking Dead.

Zurich-ians= Humans

Bammers= zombies

I am dissapointed in myself because my son has been watching this. I didn't realize the language or anything else was that bad. Hell Walmart sells figurines in the toy section.

I hate whenever they stay in one place too long. My favorite part of the show is seeing the world after the apocalypse and how different people are affected. The boring love stories are painful and time consuming. I could really do without that soap opera stuff that drags ooooon and oooon.

I hate whenever they stay in one place too long. My favorite part of the show is seeing the world after the apocalypse and how different people are affected. The boring love stories are painful and time consuming. I could really do without that soap opera stuff that drags ooooon and oooon.

Yep, time to get on the road again.

ok someone help. my recordings have been messed up. what happens as time ran out and they were trying to get out of the CDC. the next episode for me is when carl gets shot by the fat hunter.

Alright. This is getting addictive. I still need to watch the very beginning. Did all these walkers dig themselves out of graves? If not how did they die/ get infected to begin with.

ok someone help. my recordings have been messed up. what happens as time ran out and they were trying to get out of the CDC. the next episode for me is when carl gets shot by the fat hunter.

Alright. This is getting addictive. I still need to watch the very beginning. Did all these walkers dig themselves out of graves? If not how did they die/ get infected to begin with.

If you really want to cheat yourself the entertainment .... try here:

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_Series)

Season listings are on the right if you scroll down and following those links will take to you an episode by episode summary. enjoy

Marathons run several times/yr, likely to run another one before the next half of the season returns..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived