Anyone watch Walking Dead?

Ouchyfish

i downloaded Television Fanatic and it has the first 3 episodes of each season free.also went through it to watch the auburn hoops game vs. florida today. it has slowed my pc down or something has. i have watched so many episodes that i dont know where i am but i wish i knew how to watch all of the 1st 3 seasons in order. my charter on demand has the entire 4th season free.

the question i had was about the dead. seems 90+% of the population is dead and the walkers dont look eaten. how did so many people die so quick. i guess its useless to try to make sense out of pure science fiction.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the question i had was about the dead. seems 90+% of the population is dead and the walkers dont look eaten. how did so many people die so quick. i guess its useless to try to make sense out of pure science fiction.

A scratch by a walker is enough to spread, those aren't as apparent as a walker who has had their intestines eaten out. Also, anyone who has died of natural causes becomes one, so someone who has passed from a heart attack wouldn't show.

This part of the story hasn't really been written yet. I imagine they'll visit that when comic sales lag or use it to draw interest in the spinoff.

If anyone wants to get real nerdy, here is the entire comic series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhDTF3-l-9ZRWPMR80m_JB_k0P6Fp4z1B

to be clear i could watch all the episodes at a price.

Netflix 8 bucks a month. Unlimited streaming to tv/pc/etc. Plus unlimited twilight zone, star trek tng, and best of all Doctor Who.

I got Netflix. 1st month free, but ill keep it for 7.99. Got rid of cable movie channels. That saved 70 a month. I'm catching up on walkers.

I'm a Dead-head. Started watching it at the beginning. Special effects are actually pretty darn good for tv. Gotta remember that lots of people die without being eaten by zombies. Murder, accidents, illnesses, etc. The virus is in all people.

Read an article that said a lot of questions will be answered in the second half. Who fed the rats to the walkers, who dissected the rabbit, etc.

Dissected rabbit? is that what Tyreese was showing Rick when the war broke out? I didnt understand that. it looked like a rat flattened on a piece of aluminum foil. Did i miss something? OH yea i just finished season 4. cant wait till sunday.

Resisted the show for 3 years. Finally tried to watch from the start. Got 3 eps in, and I was done. Not my cup of tea. Just isn't.

Saw one scene, on a TWD marathon I think , where they were trying to haul up a really fat walker from some well. No idea why. So they're pullin and pulllin, and he gets " stuck ". On what, it doesn't matter. Instead of trying to figure out what he was caught on, they just pull harder.

It doesn't end well. The walker is now a crawler, I suppose. I didn't bother watching any more. Seemed pretty ridiculous.

Resisted the show for 3 years. Finally tried to watch from the start. Got 3 eps in, and I was done. Not my cup of tea. Just isn't.

Saw one scene, on a TWD marathon I think , where they were trying to haul up a really fat walker from some well. No idea why. So they're pullin and pulllin, and he gets " stuck ". On what, it doesn't matter. Instead of trying to figure out what he was caught on, they just pull harder.

It doesn't end well. The walker is now a crawler, I suppose. I didn't bother watching any more. Seemed pretty ridiculous.

AURaptor<----- Doesn't like amoebas in his water!

Looks like the gang is back on the road, finally. New episode was alright I guess, a decent way to get it kicked off again. Ready to see whats in store for the other guys.

Was disappointed at the pace and "Carl glorifying" in that episode. I really and truly wish that kid would get bit even though I know full well that it's never going to happen. I desperately want more action, back story, chills, cool zombie moments, and what does the world look like so far type of stuff. They can save the after-school special moments (Carl+Rick/Glenn+Maggie/etc) for some other show. I don't watch Walking Dead for warm fuzzies.

Archived