Anyone watch Walking Dead?

Ouchyfish

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good one last night. I think rick should take Carl and mishone back and finish off the rest of those idiots. They will be trouble again sooner or later.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the walker filled country club was kinda cool in this episode, not much else for my liking. Still waiting...

Well the walker filled country club was kinda cool in this episode, not much else for my liking. Still waiting...

First 'fun' episode they've had. Glad the writers went there with the story. Ready to see what this RR town is about...

This was the worst one for me. Only two characters just moved too slow. They burn the house in the dark with no sleep and drunk on moonshine? They not gonna get very far.

Yep. Interested in how the guy that knows how to stop the virus that was with Abraham plays out. He seems sinister.

Spoilers Ahead

His walkie-talkie doesn't even work. He's just making things up as he goes along.

• 2 weeks later...

No kidding. Was the guy Darell hit with the crossbow the same bunch that Rick woke up with in that house?

I hadn't thought of that, could be I suppose.

No kidding. Was the guy Darell hit with the crossbow the same bunch that Rick woke up with in that house?

first thought that when i saw it. i thought it was the same one Rick was about to smoke on the porch of the house. might not be though.

first thought that when i saw it. i thought it was the same one Rick was about to smoke on the porch of the house. might not be though.

Same guys. Also known as 'the marauders'. The one Daryl has his crossbow on is the same from the porch.

• 2 weeks later...

Season over. Finale was pretty good but not as good as precious ones IMO. Overall for me, this was the weakest season by far. I'm hoping they kick it back in next time since the gang is back together. Fingers crossed anyway.

I need to go back and watch the last few shows over. A teenager told me the woman grilling at Terminus was wearing Beth's sweater. I want to check that out and look for other hidden clues. No idea when the next season starts.

• 6 months later...

Archived