Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault?

AUDub

Is it true that his girlfriend arrived in Tallahassee on the 7th after the alledged incident?

How could the victim's description say the perpetrator was between 5'11" and 6'1"? JW is near 6'5". That is a big difference. There aren't that many 6'5" people walking around so the height alone should make him stand out and she should recognize that.

Was it a setup from the beginning?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruh roh indeed. I also wonder if his lawyer is playing cute. He's stated that Jameis was "never interviewed by police", but I wonder if they submitted a written statement of fact instead. Technically not an interview, and doesn't allow for questioning about the facts and gives the legal team the opportunity to vet the response too.

Why would his lawyer play "cute?" Saying JW was never interviewed would only make the PD look bad and that is not the smart thing to do in my opinion.

The more I think about this the more this may really blow up in FSU's face. As far as college scandals buying a player is minor compared to covering up sexual assault.

Ruh roh indeed. I also wonder if his lawyer is playing cute. He's stated that Jameis was "never interviewed by police", but I wonder if they submitted a written statement of fact instead. Technically not an interview, and doesn't allow for questioning about the facts and gives the legal team the opportunity to vet the response too.

Why would his lawyer play "cute?" Saying JW was never interviewed would only make the PD look bad and that is not the smart thing to do in my opinion.

The more I think about this the more this may really blow up in FSU's face. As far as college scandals buying a player is minor compared to covering up sexual assault.

Just ask Penn State and their police department about coverups......

FSU may not be involved, but something is not right over at the Tallahassee police department.

So an OSU, UF, Miami, or UAT fan at the police department could have tipped off TMZ? Or it could be just as simple as an honest policeman not being happy with the special treatment a star FSU player was getting.

If this happen in Dec of 2012, Winston was still a freshman at the end of his redshirt season. They knew he had potential, but he was not a star player at the time.

Come on folks. This is straight from the standard uat dirty crap script. If it smells like crap.......it's uat.

I agree - turds would prefer the weaker opponent ala OSU....regardless this has turd written all over it. If Meyer wanted to start why not push on the HAHA issue more..or chargers ..or free suits...

Sorry but I must differ. I am in my 50s. I have seen the uaters cheat-lie-do whatever they think will prop them up...all others be damned for far too many years. This has uat smear job written all over it.

Sorry but I must differ. I am in my 50s. I have seen the uaters cheat-lie-do whatever they think will prop them up...all others be damned for far too many years. This has uat smear job written all over it.

John Phillips is an attorney in FL.....just saying.

Tim Brando has confirmed that the cheesy embrace (hug) at the end of the game, by Saban and McCarron, was scripted and planned by CBS, in an attemp to boost McCarron's Heisman chances.

Where was this from? That's the first I've heard of it.

He said it on his radio show...

Tim Brando has confirmed that the cheesy embrace (hug) at the end of the game, by Saban and McCarron, was scripted and planned by CBS, in an attemp to boost McCarron's Heisman chances.

And it gained no national attention/traction? Interesting.

And it gained no national attention/traction? Interesting.

Surely there's a recording of it but I haven't been able to find it online.

This situation reeks of Urban Meyer to me. His Buckeyes are on the outside looking in and a fall by FSU benefits him the most. After all, he still has many friends in the state of Florida. Just smells of Urby to me.

Winston and the Seminoles practiced again Thursday, and coach Jimbo Fisher said the QB "took every snap, every rep, practiced extremely well this week."

"He's been great," Fisher said. "He went out and practiced well and played well and eliminated, as far as I can understand, the distractions, and practiced well."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9977448/jameis-winston-florida-state-seminoles-account-alleged-sexual-assault-corroborated-lawyer-says

does that mean that the back-up didn't take any snaps? or am I reading that wrong?

Repeat after me.......uat is guilty in this matter......Quacks like a duck...errr...I mean fat elephant..........

Deadspin chimes in. Apparently TMZ wasn't the first to request the records. The article still doesn't say who tipped off Matt Baker or TMZ.

http://deadspin.com/how-the-sexual-battery-investigation-of-jameis-winston-1465268259?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

How did his name even come up? I just looked at the initial report and there's no name there. I really have a problem with a person's name being released until there's actually been charges filed.....or at the very least named on the initial complaint. This just STINKS to high heaven.

TMZ nailed the Aaron Hernandez thing. Just because it's yellow journalism doesn't mean that it's necessarily wrong.

And you know what they say about a dead clock. Heck, maybe even Thayer himself will get something right one day. Then again, I think that's an insult to dead clocks. ;)

How did his name even come up? I just looked at the initial report and there's no name there. I really have a problem with a person's name being released until there's actually been charges filed.....or at the very least named on the initial complaint. This just STINKS to high heaven.

Actually, that Deadspin article explains a lot of that. The basic gist is, his name IS on the complaint, but per Florida law, identifying information was redacted.

The is REC

How else can it be explained that a suspect no taller than 5'11 " can be mistaken for 6'4 " Winston ?

Archived