Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault?

AUDub

My thinkig is that if you dig deep enough you'll a fat bamzo at the bottom of this pile of shi*. They have gotten away with so much with so little consequence for so long now that they believe themselves to be bullet proof and will meddle anywhere that they think they can gain the slightest advantage.

Yeah buddy. We totally put Winson's DNA in that girls underwear. This is the ultimate "I didn't poop in my diaper, Johnny did"

Some of you guys are ridiculous.

This is the stupidist statement I have ever seen.

I never said I thought that UA "set him up".....but I would not be shocked to find out they had involvement in making sure the information got out at just the right time.

Apparently you aren't familiar with the way this bamzo works. When nailed down, he always posts something oblique that dodges the question, trying to change the subject. He's a perfect example of typical bammer lack of ethics.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Winston, the DNA is a result of consentual sex. The timing after a year's delay tells us that bammer brought it up.

No it doesn't. That's silly.

wouldnt be surprised is bammer paid the girl to say she was raped

If many people really feel this way the state of mental health in Alabama is really sad. ....or maybe scary is a better word.

I'm amazed that people not knowing the girl, not knowing JW and having no facts are willing to make such slanderous statements....and shame on AE for even posting such stuff.

AU64, you have been around long enough to have at least read and studied about how UAT manipulated the Don Fuell situation, about 1954. That got AU unjustly put on probation. The people who did that are the parents or grandparents of current REC members. They are well capable, in fact have a history, of doing this and worse.

According to Winston, the DNA is a result of consentual sex. The timing after a year's delay tells us that bammer brought it up.

Perhaps a UF alum or a Miami alum if you want to put on a tin foil hat you do not have to point it at North Alabama everytime....

If many people really feel this way the state of mental health in Alabama is really sad. ....or maybe scary is a better word.

I'm amazed that people not knowing the girl, not knowing JW and having no facts are willing to make such slanderous statements....and shame on AE for even posting such stuff.

AU64, you have been around long enough to have at least read and studied about how UAT manipulated the Don Fuell situation, about 1954. That got AU unjustly put on probation. The people who did that are the parents or grandparents of current REC members. They are well capable, in fact have a history, of doing this and worse.

REC also orchestrated 9/11 and the JFK assassination.

Perhaps a UF alum or a Miami alum if you want to put on a tin foil hat you do not have to point it at North Alabama everytime....

You point it at who has the most to gain and who has a history of such actions. UAT on both counts.

Once again, the bammer tries to change the subject and steer things off-course. We all know its tactics, we've been watching it squirm and try this same trick for years.

Once again, the bammer tries to change the subject and steer things off-course. We all know its tactics, we've been watching it squirm and try this same trick for years.

Mikey, he (Bamagrad) knows. AU64 surprises me that he still doubts this. Come on guys, the evidence of the past is there. If you would like more see Casher this year and the HS program that recieved new facilities after a certain LOI was faxed etc. and on and on, year after year. The Turds have been able to keep enough water in the commode that it kept the stink down. Well unfortunately for them times change. And to follow along with my crapper analogy, much like the advent of low-flow toilets has caused a rise in the number of unflushed waste, the zealousy of the REC to win at all costs has caused them to "Leave a few floaters" if you will. The 24 Hr news-cycle and social media have brought about enough info that the draconian tactics used by many REC types have been unable to cover up their dirty dealings.

If anyone thinks for one second that Bama is going to skate on the Ha-Ha and Fluker business they are kidding themselves. I just hope it was worth it for them. IMO we can look for a sharp increase in suicide rates all over the state of AL beginning around 2015. You heard it here first!

All beege wants is everyone to focus 100% on what happens on the field. That's all any turd worries about. The rest is meaningless to them.

My daughter goes to FSU and she says there is a new development. Multiple pictures are popping up showing JW and the "victim" being very cosy before and after the incident. The story is that he was cheating on his girlfriend with the victim. When his girlfriend was coming into town he asked the victim to lay low until the girlfriend left. The victim got angry and went to the police.

I haven't seen any stories to corroborate this, but that is the word at FSU.

My daughter goes to FSU and she says there is a new development. Multiple pictures are popping up showing JW and the "victim" being very cosy before and after the incident. The story is that he was cheating on his girlfriend with the victim. When his girlfriend was coming into town he asked the victim to lay low until the girlfriend left. The victim got angry and went to the police.

I haven't seen any stories to corroborate this, but that is the word at FSU.

No idea if it's true or not, but if I was at FSU that's what I'd want the word to be, too. So she went to the police, then to the hospital where she was examined for sexual assault, the entire time willing to file a false police report, all because she was mad at JW? Hmmm. No idea which, but one of the two is in trouble with the law.

I don't remember the details,just the name.....and I remember the Beube (sp?) twins too ...both of which had us on probation when I was in school. But I also know from personal observation during my years at AU that the school (and players) were perfectly capable of getting into NCAA type trouble without the aid of REC. ....and I expect FSU is able to do the same.

Meanwhile if the REC is so widespread and dangerous as some on this site believe, they should be consulting with the CIA...giving them some hints as to the best way to overthrow unfavorable governments in places like Syria, Egypt, Libya and the like.

I don't remember the details,just the name.....and I remember the Beube (sp?) twins too ...both of which had us on probation when I was in school. But I also know from personal observation during my years at AU that the school (and players) were perfectly capable of getting into NCAA type trouble without the aid of REC. ....and I expect FSU is able to do the same.

Meanwhile if the REC is so widespread and dangerous as some on this site believe, they should be consulting with the CIA...giving them some hints as to the best way to overthrow unfavorable governments in places like Syria, Egypt, Libya and the like.

They would, except the only thing they care about is bammer winning football games. If Iran stood in the way of that, Iran would be their next target.

You deny REC orchestrated Fuell incident? Eric Ramsey setup? Hit piece against AU and Cam?

Do you deny REC existence? Or you still keep your was in sand convincing yourself that they are humanitarian organization just looking out for student athletes in positive ways? ?

This is the Mission Statement of the REC:

We are an elite group of individuals who will support the University of Alabama Football Program enthusiastically and wholeheartedly in a manner that will showcase our first class organization displaying the pride and tradition of the University of Alabama. We will provide donations to assist with funding football scholarships. We will strive to support our current and former football athletes as well as our football coaching staff in any possible way.

Seems pretty clear to me and they make no effort to hide it.

so i took several days off from this thread hoping talk of Bama has ceased and discussion was on topic. sadly i was wrong.

Why should talk of bammer doing such stuff cease? This is so much right in their customary actions that their complicity is a no-brainer.

This is the Mission Statement of the REC:

We are an elite group of individuals who will support the University of Alabama Football Program enthusiastically and wholeheartedly in a manner that will showcase our first class organization displaying the pride and tradition of the University of Alabama. We will provide donations to assist with funding football scholarships. We will strive to support our current and former football athletes as well as our football coaching staff in any possible way.

Seems pretty clear to me and they make no effort to hide it.

bammers just love to throw the word "elite" around don't they?

so i took several days off from this thread hoping talk of Bama has ceased and discussion was on topic. sadly i was wrong.

Depressing, huh?

I'd imagine paranoid delusions are fun, though.

How did I steer things off course? I thought we were just joking about ridiculous things we could blame the REC for that obviously have nothing to do with them.

How did I steer things off course? I thought we were just joking about ridiculous things we could blame the REC for that obviously have nothing to do with them.

No the topic is real things the bamzos have done over the years. You tried to take it to 9/11 and Kennedy. That's your MO just a surely as cheating to win is UAT's MO.

• 1 month later...

Do we still think the REC was behind the Winston rape allegation?

Just curious if folks still think the dude is innocent and the whole thing was created by the REC...........

Do we still think the REC was behind the Winston rape allegation?

Just curious if folks still think the dude is innocent and the whole thing was created by the REC...........

I don't think anyone thought it was created by the REC or Urban, since it was a real case. However, it's hard to call it a coincidence that it was brought out in the open when it potentially benefited those two teams and promptly disappeared immediately after the benefit was no longer there.

Who cares. It's water under the bridge.

Archived