Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault?

AUDub

Mark Schlaybaghhfhfh (excuse me) was just on BSPN talking about this (and wearing no makeup, so looked literally slick). When asked whether this would affect Famous Jameis's Heisman candidacy, Schlkaljfljauy responded by saying that Cam Newton won the Heisman while under all kinds of scrutiny. He then admitted that Cam wasn't facing serious criminal charges.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said I smell a turd. This is just too much of a coincidence. With Mariota playing himself out of the race, plus no one wants Johnny to win twice - lets damage JW character and let AJ sneak through the back door for a heisman. They have paraded AJ all week..now this ....like I said I smell a turd....

Marcus Mariota and Bryce Petty would still be locks for Heisman consideration before AJ, when taking into account their total body of work.

Just over on bspn site and the story on Jameis Winston is not doing well from the rest of the country. After reading a good many comments they see it for the BS it is. This is really a non issue but agree that bama is somehow probably behind all of this on AJ's behalf and hoping UF gets the blame. It is character assassination at it's finest with absolutely no substance to the accusations and as everyone has alluded to, the timing is unreal. What a contribution to college football, smh

Saw a headline earlier today... "innocent until charged". It's wonderful how fair minded the media has become now.

Back in 2010, Cam was guilty based on the words of a rival team's booster ....and guilty until he, Auburn and the NCAA could prove otherwise (which they did). And yet, even today, many prominent national sports hacks still consider him (and Auburn) guilty. I expect that cloud will always linger over Cam. I might be overly-sensitive but there always seems to be an under-current of disrespect by media when they discuss Cam's career....at Auburn and now at Charlotte.

Just for the record, I hope JW is innocent...and that he is treated as innocent until more FACTS are known.

uaters..........priceless

^^ True, I now know for a fact that its the turds. Who else could mess up the police report and get it confused that the guy in question height is in between 5'9" and 5' 11" jaboo is 6'5

You folks have it wrong about the REC. Who has the most to gain if FSU gets bumped from the BCS championship game? Now ask yourself who has prior experience of trying to smear a Heisman candidate.

Lookway way up north for your culprit.

+1

The same exact piece of ish that leaked all of the Cam/Cecil Newton crap years ago. He urged his old assistant (Mullen) to drag that crap up about Newton.

The same scumbag that leaked clasified info about Cam's academic standing while at FLA (that was info that only a FLA employee would have been privy to.)

The same exact donkey dung that left FLA for health reasons only to jet right back into coaching once the big time job at OSU became available.

This crap has Urban Meyer written all over it - I wouldn't put it past him to try to derail FSU's shots while his team benefits.

You folks have it wrong about the REC. Who has the most to gain if FSU gets bumped from the BCS championship game? Now ask yourself who has prior experience of trying to smear a Heisman candidate.

+1

The same exact piece of ish that leaked all of the Cam/Cecil Newton crap years ago. He urged his old assistant (Mullen) to drag that crap up about Newton.

The same scumbag that leaked clasified info about Cam's academic standing while at FLA (that was info that only a FLA employee would have been privy to.)

The same exact donkey dung that left FLA for health reasons only to jet right back into coaching once the big time job at OSU became available.

This crap has Urban Meyer written all over it - I wouldn't put it past him to try to derail FSU's shots while his team benefits.

Those are good points, but wouldn't it benefit Bama to play Ohio State, which hasn't exactly had a tough schedule this year, than Florida State, who handily beat 2 top-10 teams (Clemson and Miami) and are also undefeated. And, don't forget the fact that Jimbo has coached under Saban and probably knows Saban's means and methods and can coach his team what to expect from Saban.

Either way this thing is a year old and now it's news???? Give me a break!

+1

Those are good points, but wouldn't it benefit Bama to play Ohio State, which hasn't exactly had a tough schedule this year, than Florida State, who handily beat 2 top-10 teams (Clemson and Miami) and are also undefeated. And, don't forget the fact that Jimbo has coached under Saban and probably knows Saban's means and methods and can coach his team what to expect from Saban.

Sure Randy - conspiracies have all sorts of angles with which to view a subject.

I haven't exactly seen UAT or Saban back down from a challenge in the last few years - they don't come across as a program that would choose the easy route any more than Urban Meyer would try to replicate and create some drama about a player or program that is currently blocking his sights to the big game. I suppose anything is possible though.

Let's fact it, Urban was in desperation mode back in '10 and he stooped so low as to throw trash out about one of his former players that was in Heisman contention and was leading his team to an undefeated season & eventual BCSNC. Urban had the monkey on his back at that time and ended up throwing in the towel and walking out due to "health issues." Urban is about a scummy has they come, IMO.

Tim Brando has confirmed that the cheesy embrace (hug) at the end of the game, by Saban and McCarron, was scripted and planned by CBS, in an attemp to boost McCarron's Heisman chances.

Where was this from? That's the first I've heard of it.

Tim Brando has confirmed that the cheesy embrace (hug) at the end of the game, by Saban and McCarron, was scripted and planned by CBS, in an attemp to boost McCarron's Heisman chances.

Where was this from? That's the first I've heard of it.

Tim Brando is a goober

+1

Sure Randy - conspiracies have all sorts of angles with which to view a subject.

I haven't exactly seen UAT or Saban back down from a challenge in the last few years - they don't come across as a program that would choose the easy route any more than Urban Meyer would try to replicate and create some drama about a player or program that is currently blocking his sights to the big game. I suppose anything is possible though.

Let's fact it, Urban was in desperation mode back in '10 and he stooped so low as to throw trash out about one of his former players that was in Heisman contention and was leading his team to an undefeated season & eventual BCSNC. Urban had the monkey on his back at that time and ended up throwing in the towel and walking out due to "health issues." Urban is about a scummy has they come, IMO.

He did turn down Charlie strong/ Louisville and decided on playing Colorado state. This has bama written all over it!!

+1

This is far more believable to me than the standard REC. Folks here try to blame everything on the REC. OSU is desperate to pass FSU and make it to the BcS title game. The timing of this info getting out is very strange to say the least.

Also, how long does it take to investigate something like this? When I first heard the story I thought of a scorned girl trying to get even with JW. But if the cops were called that night and physical evidence taken this seems to be much more than that. Why is this case still in limbo basically? I know the wheel of justice turn slowly but this seems worse than normal.

+1

This is far more believable to me than the standard REC. Folks here try to blame everything on the REC. OSU is desperate to pass FSU and make it to the BcS title game. The timing of this info getting out is very strange to say the least.

Also, how long does it take to investigate something like this? When I first heard the story I thought of a scorned girl trying to get even with JW. But if the cops were called that night and physical evidence taken this seems to be much more than that. Why is this case still in limbo basically? I know the wheel of justice turn slowly but this seems worse than normal.

I am a conspiracy theorist when it comes to uat and the r.e.c. I put nothing past them and can definitely see them doing this and being behind Camgate. I can also see Urban doing this. The timing is very curious though. I don't thin FSU will suspend him with no charges being filed but they could win the rest of their regular season games without JW. Wouldn't the people leaking the info release it before the Miami game?

Ruh roh ...

There's evidence Tallahassee cops tried to sweep the sexual assault investigation targeting Florida State University QB Jameis Winston under the rug to protect the team and its star player ... and ONLY took aggressive steps after TMZ Sports started asking questions.

Sources in the State Attorney's Office tell us they never even knew about the investigation until Tuesday ... JUST ONE DAY AFTER TMZ Sports began making calls to cops about the alleged assault.

Our sources in the State Attorney's Office say ... it was highly unusual cops wouldn't have filled them in about the case until this week. The sources say cops would have typically notified them when the investigation was completed, and Winston's lawyer reportedly says cops told him it was completed in February.

Now get this ... TMZ Sports started calling police about the case on Monday. We were told someone would get back to us later that day, but there was radio silence for 2 days ... we made repeated calls Tuesday and Wednesday and no one got back to us until late Wednesday afternoon.

Sources in the State Attorney's Office tell us ... the timing -- getting notified about the case months after it supposedly was closed and just a day after TMZ started calling -- is suspicious.

The State Attorney has now re-activated the case and sent it back to cops for further investigation.

And there's a twist -- guess what would happen if Winston was even CHARGED with felony sexual assault -- under FSU's rules ... he would be AUTOMATICALLY BENCHED ... killing the team's national championship hopes and his Heisman Trophy chances.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/14/jameis-winston-sexual-assault-investigation-florida-state-university-cover-up/#ixzz2keZlH6YD

ruh roh indeed. That is some old school college police covering for the football team there. Not really going to fly in today's media age... unless it's the Tuscaloosa PD. I still want to know who TMZ's source was.

Ruh roh ...

There's evidence Tallahassee cops tried to sweep the sexual assault investigation targeting Florida State University QB Jameis Winston under the rug to protect the team and its star player ... and ONLY took aggressive steps after TMZ Sports started asking questions.

Sources in the State Attorney's Office tell us they never even knew about the investigation until Tuesday ... JUST ONE DAY AFTER TMZ Sports began making calls to cops about the alleged assault.

Our sources in the State Attorney's Office say ... it was highly unusual cops wouldn't have filled them in about the case until this week. The sources say cops would have typically notified them when the investigation was completed, and Winston's lawyer reportedly says cops told him it was completed in February.

Now get this ... TMZ Sports started calling police about the case on Monday. We were told someone would get back to us later that day, but there was radio silence for 2 days ... we made repeated calls Tuesday and Wednesday and no one got back to us until late Wednesday afternoon.

Sources in the State Attorney's Office tell us ... the timing -- getting notified about the case months after it supposedly was closed and just a day after TMZ started calling -- is suspicious.

The State Attorney has now re-activated the case and sent it back to cops for further investigation.

And there's a twist -- guess what would happen if Winston was even CHARGED with felony sexual assault -- under FSU's rules ... he would be AUTOMATICALLY BENCHED ... killing the team's national championship hopes and his Heisman Trophy chances.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2keZlH6YD

So who tipped off TMZ Sports? There is no way they stumbled upon this on their own.

Ruh roh indeed. I also wonder if his lawyer is playing cute. He's stated that Jameis was "never interviewed by police", but I wonder if they submitted a written statement of fact instead. Technically not an interview, and doesn't allow for questioning about the facts and gives the legal team the opportunity to vet the response too.

+1

The only thing I could say is that maybe Bama does things for it's own purpose. After all, they found out about Ha Ha's little financial benefit from the S&C assistant coach this past summer, but waited until about a month ago to make it public so they could suspend him for a couple of pansy games and have him ready for LSU. The NCAA thought Bama took the bull by the balls in handling this situation. No doubt Meyer is a piece of work (for lack of wanting to write another 4-letter word) and he could very well be behind this mess.

If the cops did cover this up, I have to wonder why. After all, Winston, while being a highly-rated QB prospect and signee for FSU, hadn't played a down of football for FSU. How did they know he would be the Heisman front-runner that he is now at that time? How many 4 and 5 star recruits at all schools over the years didn't pan out as expected. Anybody remember Billy Ray? How about "Lectron" Williams?

Archived