Rod Bramblett's calling of the 4th down "Miracle at Jordan-Hare"

vatz22au

I had the TV muted and listened to Rod and Stan for the whole game. The timing was almost the same, and I didn't have to put up with Goofy and Lardquist. I have never enjoyed listening to them more than I did today. It was awesome!

Amen, absolutely! You NEVER know when you are watching history being made. Every moment is historical, but some are "more historical" than others. WAAAAAAYYYYYYY cool!

I had the TV muted and listened to Rod and Stan for the whole game. The timing was almost the same, and I didn't have to put up with Goofy and Lardquist. I have never enjoyed listening to them more than I did today. It was awesome!

One trick I have learned is to listen to the braodcast on Internet streaming. It is usually a few seconds behind the TV broadcast, and if you have a DVR, it only takes a few seconds to get them synced.

This will go down with the punt bammer punt game as far as most historic calls in AU history!

No - But close

Fyfe's 1993 call vs Bammer is still my favorite.

"Nix is gonna float one for Sanders...Sanders...Oh he caught it at the 2 and dived in. Touchdown Auburn, touchdown Aurburn. Oh my goodness."

Was listening to that broadcast live and will never forget it.

Also, still remember the 2001 Florida game. Perhaps Spurrier's best team (were demolishing everyone in SEC). AU kicked a last second field goal, and the high winds hooked it just perfectly to split the uprights (it would have been bad without the wind).

This will go down with the punt bammer punt game as far as most historic calls in AU history!

No - But close

Fyfe's 1993 call vs Bammer is still my favorite.

"Nix is gonna float one for Sanders...Sanders...Oh he caught it at the 2 and dived in. Touchdown Auburn, touchdown Aurburn. Oh my goodness."

Was listening to that broadcast live and will never forget it.

Also, still remember the 2001 Florida game. Perhaps Spurrier's best team (were demolishing everyone in SEC). AU kicked a last second field goal, and the high winds hooked it just perfectly to split the uprights (it would have been bad without the wind).

All great ones!Rod's is right up there with them,his call tonight will be replayed for years to come..An announcer can only dream of having a call like his tonight.

Archived