2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

If Ga does bad enough that they get a coaching change it would be good for Auburn, but if they just keep staying middle of the road it would be hard to pull TT as he probably thinks he is the guy who could help turn the D around and there is some validity to that.

It would depend on who the repl.acement would be. If it's a guy like Kirby Smart or move Pruitt up then UGA's D commits likely stick with them.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO chance they move Pruitt up. Kirby Smart would be a legitimate contender. Also of note, I know a lot of UGA fans and there are grumblings about how they are sick of being the team with massive amounts of talent and no championships.

NO chance they move Pruitt up. Kirby Smart would be a legitimate contender. Also of note, I know a lot of UGA fans and there are grumblings about how they are sick of being the team with massive amounts of talent and no championships.

Those were just 2 examples. The point is even though UGA has underachieved the past 30+ years ir's still a top 10-12 job and they can easily find a coach that can keep their in state recruits committed.

Those were just 2 examples. The point is even though UGA has underachieved the past 30= years ir's still a top 10-12 job and they can easily find a coach that can keep their in state recruits committed.

^^This^^ imo

Those were just 2 examples. The point is even though UGA has underachieved the past 30+ years ir's still a top 10-12 job and they can easily find a coach that can keep their in state recruits committed.

Very good point. I would, however, need to see them make the right move, to believe it.

Still early but it doesn't look like uga is in for a bad year at all. Seem like a legit team. It's going to be a battle to beat them on the field and in recruiting.

Still early but it doesn't look like uga is in for a bad year at all. Seem like a legit team. It's going to be a battle to beat them on the field and in recruiting.

Its Troy...

Its Troy...

I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention they still have quite a few tough games left.

Its Troy...

I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention they still have quite a few tough games left.

Not talking about troy. Referring to uga so far this season.

Was in tuscalooser this weekend watching that beatdown of Florida. Fyi. looking forward to next week after a horrible weekend of college football

• 2 months later...

Looks to me like he's angry about coaches leaving UGA and he's lashing out. Whether this anger lasts longer than 24 hours remains to be seen. I'd rather have him at UGA than in turd-town.

Looks to me like he's angry about coaches leaving UGA and he's lashing out. Whether this anger lasts longer than 24 hours remains to be seen. I'd rather have him at UGA than in turd-town.

Couldn't agree more but my real choice would be to see him at Auburn. I know very little chance of that but a guy can make a wish and maybe Santa will hear me.

We still have shot not sure how goodbyes will find out but if Bobo leaves who was his main recruiter with them both being from south GA would deaf help.us

Agree, but he has gotten pretty tight with Rocker as well since Uga hired him. Were they both to go, then I certainly think we would get another chance.

Another factor would be what other kids in their class do. Not that TT is a follower, he isn't. It's all a moot point, unless Bobo goes.

It's all a moot point, unless Bobo goes.

Is that the kind of point that cain't talk, Dixie???

Lol, I suppose... the point is moot?

Now I can't get the old Jesse Jackson/SNL game show bit, "The question is Moot!" out of my head.

I wonder if Trent is rethinking his commitment to Georgia now that coach Muschamp is with Auburn.

It will be a big factor if Bobo and Rocker left UGA for another job.

Guest jojo1515

Then in that case, coach Muschamp needs to do what he can to bring coach Rocker back to Auburn.

Not that he isn't going after Rocker, but you don't hire a DLine coach in hopes of getting 1 player...

Archived