2014 4* CB Kalvaraz Bessent flips from bama to AUBURN!!!!!

EagleDamnWar

4_776406.jpg

Kalvaraz Bessent, CB

Ht: 6-0 Wt: 170

Kingsland, GA (Camden County)

- #65 overall in 247 sports ranking

- Previously committed to Alabama (since 3/2013)

- Offers 11 BCS schools including from Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, FSU, Ohio State

- Primary Recruiter: Melvin Smith, Dameyune Craig (S)

- 2014 Under Armour All-American game selection

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 96)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals250 - No. 124)

Highlights Page

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ht: 6-0 Wt: 170

Kingsland, GA (Camden County)

#65 overall in 247 sports ranking

Committed to Alabama

are you saying he just committed to Alabama so this means S Roberts will now flip to us OR this kid will flip to us OR neither?

are you saying he just committed to Alabama so this means S Roberts will now flip to us OR this kid will flip to us OR neither?

He has been committed to Alabama. Can't post any more info until its free.

All we know at the moment is Auburn has been working him but that should be obvious since the thread was created. I would love to get KB.

Higher on the coaches board than S Roberts?

May not be relevant. the staff likes Roberts at CB and Safety.

I am guessing that Roberts is equally interested in playing either in college?

Higher on the coaches board than S Roberts?

May not be relevant. the staff likes Roberts at CB and Safety.

I am guessing that Roberts is equally interested in playing either in college?

No clue. I have never seen him asked that question.

Any more questions before I go to bed? lol

We need quality recruits at the DB spots. Taking both Roberts and Bessent will be great, if we can swing it. Added benefit: Two flips from Dinky's commits. I'd love to see UAT scrambling to fill slots this late in the game.

I'd love to see UAT scrambling to fill slots this late in the game.

Don't know how much scrambling they would be doing. They lead for two 5* uncommitted CBs right now.

Don't know how much scrambling they would be doing. They lead for two 5* uncommitted CBs right now.

So you say we'll be helping them out by flipping their recruits? I'd like to help them out of Hamilton as well.

So you say we'll be helping them out by flipping their recruits? I'd like to help them out of Hamilton as well.

Not at all. Just saying Saban's doing that always shopping thing regardless of current commitments. If they want 3 other guys then fine. I will gladly take Roberts, SDH, and Bessent off their hands.

No kidding. I understand they always shop, but this year seems more egregious than normal. Is that just me? I mean, Bessent, Roberts, and Williams all signed up early, but everyone in the country knows Bama is still focused elsewhere. Roberts and Bessent aren't table scraps. If we can steal those two main courses, I could care less whether Bama is able to replace them with higher rated players or not.

Oh and if we're making a Bama recruit shopping list, can I add Ronnie Clark as well? A guy can dream, right?

No kidding. I understand they always shop, but this year seems more egregious than normal. Is that just me? I mean, Bessent, Roberts, and Williams all signed up early, but everyone in the country knows Bama is still focused elsewhere. Roberts and Bessent aren't table scraps. If we can steal those two main courses, I could care less whether Bama is able to replace them with higher rated players or not.

Oh and if we're making a Bama recruit shopping list, can I add Ronnie Clark as well? A guy can dream, right?

I think that should be the unofficial, alternate title for this forum.

Who is the other DB besides Humphrey? Tabor or Brown?

I like your thinking here. Robert's and Bessent are more like the Turkey on Thanksgiving than they are table scraps, I agree!

Tabor

I'm friends with Maudrecus (Marlon's brother) and I've heard that Marlon is VERY interested in FSU. Don't be surprised if he decides to go to FSU instead of Alabama.

Tabor

I'm friends with Maudrecus (Marlon's brother) and I've heard that Marlon is VERY interested in FSU. Don't be surprised if he decides to go to FSU instead of Alabama.

Be very surprised. Yes he is interested in FSU but not like he is with Bama.

Archived