Can you deny a 1 loss AU over undefeated Ohio State?

ReidMcLain

Something interesting I saw yesterday, which I haven't confirmed is true. Current top 25 teams OSU has beaten: 1. FSU: 1. Alabama: 2. So I think I'll temper my impression of how easy OSU has had it or other teams haven't had it.

The only team that is currently in the top 25 of the AP or coaches polls or the BCS which tOSU has beaten is Wisconsin. The only one. The combined record of all tOSU opponents thus far is 50-69. The combined record of tOSU opponents in the Big 10 conference is 32-45. And like I said, the only team on tOSU's schedule currently in top 25 is Wisconsin. The only other team in the top 25 when they played (but with a losing record on the season now) is Northwestern which at the time was around #16.

tOSU's schedule is just a click away.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rhetoric has already started in the media. People talking about how going undefeated is so important and much more impressive than losing a single game; tOSU is "not playing in the MAC", after all; it would "be unfair" to tOSU if Auburn passed them; if Auburn wins out, folks will talk about how this was a down year in the SEC; and so on.

I'm becoming a bigger MSU fan by the second.

Honestly, as a secondary fan of Michigan football, the Big 10 is terrible.

In the last 10 years the big 10 is 28-47 in bowl games. The big ten is almost as bad as the big east.

Go Big Blue!

Archived