2015 4* LB Darrell Williams commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Think I've got to throw my two cents in and agree with Mikey here; there are many recruits that don't play where they grew up fans of, even if they were to recieve an offer from them. Williams did say he commited to early but said it was the right choice. There is not too much hard evidence on whether he will flip or not except for a couple of CBs.... Which are always right ;D

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dispite what many may think I don't think Niblett is one of those coaches that pushes his players to one program or the other. He is a quality guy and I think he really wants what is best for his players. I think Williams will end up sticking with us.

Dispite what many may think I don't think Niblett is one of those coaches that pushes his players to one program or the other. He is a quality guy and I think he really wants what is best for his players. I think Williams will end up sticking with us.

I think niblett is a bammer alumnus. He may have been there during the Stallings era. I'm going to try and find out now.

I just checked his bio. He was a three year letterman at bammer and was the scout team quarterback in'92. He may not direct Mr.Williams anywhere but I'm sure he'd be happy for a change of heart in Williams commitment.

I think niblett is a bammer alumnus. He may have been there during the Stallings era. I'm going to try and find out now.

I just checked his bio. He was a three year letterman at bammer and was the scout team quarterback in'92. He may not direct Mr.Williams anywhere but I'm sure he'd be happy for a change of heart in Williams commitment.

You are probably right about that. He is a good guy so I may give him more credit in this area than he is due.

I just hope Darrell is a man of his word and sticks with his Auburn commitment no matter who tries to get him to flip to uat.

I think we had a great one from Hoover though. I am prety sure Ryan Pugh, one of our past centers went to Hoover. He was a good one. I think he started 4 years.

Darrell should do what he wants. If he wants to be a Tiger then great, if not, we find someone that is passionate about playing for Auburn.

Personally I hope he sticks with his commitment but I want guys that are "All In".

If I'm not mistaken Ryan started his high school at Spain Park and then transferred to Hoover after his dad (Tony) left Spain Park to coach at Clay Chalkville.

If I'm not mistaken Ryan started his high school at Spain Park and then transferred to Hoover after his dad (Tony) left Spain Park to coach at Clay Chalkville.

Pugh actually started at Oak Mountain and then went to Spain Park and eventually graduated from Hoover. I played baseball with him at Oak Mountain. Guy could kill a fastball

Cheers!! BTW, when will Darryl Williams make it known where he's going to play his college football?

If Joshua McMillion picks the Tahd Friday (91% of the crystal balls thinks he will) I think Darrell will go to Auburn.

Cheers!! BTW, when will Darryl Williams make it known where he's going to play his college football?

He has already committed to Auburn. That was when he made it known that he will be playing at Auburn.

He has already committed to Auburn. That was when he made it known that he will be playing at Auburn.

Nope, unless I'm as confused as everyone else (certainly possible). Darrell committed to Auburn; but a4e asked about Darryl, the OC prospect who almost committed while Gus was on vacation in Hawaii.

I don't know if there's a timetable on Darryl's decision.

Nope, unless I'm as confused as everyone else (certainly possible). Darrell committed to Auburn; but a4e asked about Darryl, the OC prospect who almost committed while Gus was on vacation in Hawaii.

Looks like Gus isn't the only one to mess up which one is which

Since the thread is about Darrell and there has been no previous mention of Darryl or any centers in this thread, it's natural to assume that Darrell is the subject under discussion, no?

Hoover will play Saturday against Miami Central(FL) at 11am central on ESPN. Just a heads up if anybody wants to check out Darrell Williams play.

thanks! I will definitely watch it.

Archived