2015 4* LB Richard McBryde commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

I am officially committed to Auburn University

Richard_Mc_Bryde_Commit15.jpg

@R_Mcbryde15

3339508.JPG

Richard McBryde, LB

Troy, AL (Charles Henderson Sch)

Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 210 | 40: 4.55

- Received AU offer 2/22/14 @ Junior Day

- Recruiters: Fountain & Johnson

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl), Minnesota, Mississippi State, NC State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Southern Miss, Tennessee, Troy, UAB and USC, among others.

247 & Composite 4*, #6 OLB & 4*, #13 OLB, #191 overall

Rivals 4*, #16 OLB (Rivals250 - No. 244)

ESPN 4*, #5 OLB, #48 overall

Scout 3*, #20 LB

One thing about McBryde that #Auburn fans will love, this kid is physical as heck. #WDE

@rivalsmike

With #ESPN300 No. 48 @R_Mcbryde15, there are now 5 #Auburn commits scheduled to play in the 2015 Under Armour @AllAmericaGame.

@HamiltonESPN

Hudl Highlights Page

2976556.jpg

via @Niebuhr247

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Won 4A Lineman of the year. Waiting on Auburn offer.

Is he a backup if we don't get Jeff Holland?

2015 recruit. No 2015 recruit is a backup plan this early.

I just watched Richard's film. Thanks for posting E, and for bring this guy to our attention EDW. He certainly looks terrific on film. He reminds me of Quan Alexander only a little bigger. I hope we have offered him by now. I am not familiar with his HS.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He was recently offered by Alabama, and was an admitted Alabama fan growing up. I'm not sure how high he is on either team's board, but this one has the potential to get interesting.

Yeah being an in-state kid he should have no shortage of unofficial visits. Hopefully we can sell him on our needed LB depth.

• 1 month later...

Kind of what I was thinking. Him and the kid from Hoover. A couple of guys that can really help out the LB corp.

Kind of what I was thinking. Him and the kid from Hoover. A couple of guys that can really help out the LB corp.

Both are takes but so are 2 or 3 others at LB with 2 spots allocated to LB in this class. We lead for both plus Holland. Holland is a take all the way even if we already have 2. Not sure that applies to DW and RM.

Both are takes but so are 2 or 3 others at LB with 2 spots allocated to LB in this class. We lead for both plus Holland. Holland is a take all the way even if we already have 2. Not sure that applies to DW and RM.

All 3 are studs. I wanna sign all 3 of them. Can I get an amen, Mikey?

We are still in on R Smith too, right? I know UGA wants him bad, but I would guess RS would be one of the top 2 on our list along with Holland.

Three would leave us one short of what we really need, but it would be a good start. Here's how that coachspeak "we need" thing works. They say two because they are fairly certain they can get two. What they'd really like to get is four but if they say two and only get two, all the fans and recruitnik stalkers can still yell "War Eagle" about the LB class. :)

If you count stars as LBs as Mikey does then there are 4 allotted in the class for LBs. We have 2 in Atk and Sully. We have 2 spots left. I am not saying McB or Williams is or is not a take if we already get 2 more. Just saying I know Holland is.

If you count stars as LBs as Mikey does then there are 4 allotted in the class for LBs. We have 2 in Atk and Sully. We have 2 spots left. I am not saying McB or Williams is or is not a take if we already get 2 more. Just saying I know Holland is.

I think our Star position is a LB position too.

Archived