2015 4* DT Jonathan Ledbetter (Georgia signee)

ellitor

He seems more like an Auburn type DT who fits into our D better tham the Bama D. Just like I think Payne fits into the Bama D better. We tend to look for leaner quicker DT's (I am not saying small just leaner) where Bama seems to like massive DT's that can't be moved.

I like that time when bama's offensive and defensive tackles were so big that Chris Davis outran them and returned a field goal for a touchdown.

HaHaHaHa!!!

He seems more like an Auburn type DT who fits into our D better tham the Bama D. Just like I think Payne fits into the Bama D better. We tend to look for leaner quicker DT's (I am not saying small just leaner) where Bama seems to like massive DT's that can't be moved.

I like that time when bama's offensive and defensive tackles were so big that Chris Davis outran them and returned a field goal for a touchdown.

That is great!

• 2 months later...

@LedbetterDE15: Want to thank all my recruiting coaches and the entire staff at Bama but I've decided to stay home and rep my state. #Dawg4Life #GoDawgs

@LedbetterDE15: It's official I'm a DAWG for LIFE!

@CoachRockerUGA: Hard work! At work!!

The mutts have had some nice commits lately.

They always do. SI (I think it was SI) published a list of the top recruiting classes for the past ten years a season or so ago. The DullDawgs ranked #1 in the nation over the ten-year period. Talent is not the problem over there.

It's their coaching staff.

you mean the same staff that's won 10 or more games 8 years out of the 13 they've been there?? That staff??

you mean the same staff that's won 10 or more games 8 years out of the 13 they've been there?? That staff??

Yeah, the same staff that doesn't have trophies to go with those winning seasons . Unless 24 players expelled in the last 5 years is considered a monumental benchmark.

Edit, Georgia has won a couple sugar bowls and a couple SEC championships since 2001. I don't want to take that from them. However, the way they "do less with more" over the past 13 years is on the staff.

I know you are a Moderator, and for that reason I will use more decorum than I would like. But are you serious Clark? I get that this is the internet, and as such People Skills are not a job requirement. However, I would think that someone with the intellect required to simply turn on a computer would have figured this out by now. If you don't have a clue then perhaps you need to ask someone who does! Maybe you need to kick some puppies, or club some baby seals?? Whatever it takes, but lay off a4e, capiche?

• 5 months later...

Yeah, the same staff that doesn't have trophies to go with those winning seasons . Unless 24 players expelled in the last 5 years is considered a monumental benchmark.

Edit, Georgia has won a couple sugar bowls and a couple SEC championships since 2001. I don't want to take that from them. However, the way they "do less with more" over the past 13 years is on the staff.

Uga reminds me of Ole Miss.

I wish the SEC would have a rating service of any player interested in playing college football for any SEC team. This should be a free service that any of us can subscribe to. This should be a very in-depth program that goes above and beyond all of the paid services.

Archived