Saban's daughter's lawsuit

AuburnHardware

Another example of Nick Saban: The Great Disciplinarian. Looks like she will be running stairs with Tony and whoever the next turd is this off season to get in a fight. Maybe "Flying Mom" will join them? :dunno:

I am surprised they let this get to court. They should have just paid her and settled it out of court. I wonder how much money she was asking for?

I am surprised they let this get to court. They should have just paid her and settled it out of court. I wonder how much money she was asking for?

IMO, If this had just been Cathy Co-ed instead of NS's daughter, ..there would be no lawsuit. Guess some folks can't resist the lure of a big $$ settlement.

IMO, If this had just been Cathy Co-ed instead of NS's daughter, ..there would be no lawsuit. Guess some folks can't resist the lure of a big $$ settlement.

Maybe... there are lots of rich families and folks with lawyers in Sororities. There might have been a lawsuit, it just would not have made the news.

Maybe... there are lots of rich families and folks with lawyers in Sororities. There might have been a lawsuit, it just would not have made the news.

Maybe...but two co-eds in a "she said-she said" fight. It sure is hard to imagine something running three+ years between just a couple of ordinary college students. I had an old Senior roomie that picked me when I was a freshman..made my life miserable for 3 months...do you think it's too late to go after him?

Maybe...but two co-eds in a "she said-she said" fight. It sure is hard to imagine something running three+ years between just a couple of ordinary college students. I had an old Senior roomie that picked me when I was a freshman..made my life miserable for 3 months...do you think it's too late to go after him?

Tell me what is his families net worth is and I will let you know. Years of poor job performance caused by the mental torture he put you through could add up.

That reminds me of a roomie I had at AU... his grandfather was Roy B Sewell. This guy usually got up around the crack of noon and hung out in his robe until it was time to go to Victoryland everyday. He got a buckshot (0.0 gpa) one quarter and never even got a letter from AU about his grade "problem". He was a very cool guy though and the few times I did go to the dogtrack with him he won us money.

Oh there'd have been a law suit. We just wouldn't be hearing about it.

If the Grimes girl really did have to have surgery because of the fight then I sure as heck would be going after the Sabans as well. But I, too, am shocked this wasn't settled out of court.

If the Grimes girl really did have to have surgery because of the fight then I sure as heck would be going after the Sabans as well. But I, too, am shocked this wasn't settled out of court.

It probably wasn't settled out of court because the Sabans believe themselves to be sacrosanct and don't believe any court in t'town county would ever find against them. Spitefullness. They don't want the injured victim to receive any compensation.

Sounds like little bitch saban is just as much of an arrogant pos as he daddy.

She has surely been required to produce medical records. There's no getting around that.

The press has sure been good to Bama lately. :jossun:

It probably wasn't settled out of court because the Sabans believe themselves to be sacrosanct and don't believe any court in t'town county would ever find against them. Spitefullness. They don't want the injured victim to receive any compensation.

Sounds like little bitch saban is just as much of an arrogant pos as he daddy.

Anybody can sue anybody....doesn't mean they have a legitimate claim or that the party being sued should automatically just pay-up.

Surely y'all don't think that the Saban's don't have personal liability for this sort of stuff do you?

Alabama is notorious for having juries make big awards to plaintiffs....so I expect the gal and her lawyers are rolling the dice that they can get this to court in front of the typically half-educated jury that can be convinced to "send a message"....especially if there is an insurance company available to pay up.

If the case doesn't have merit won't it get thrown out?

Generally, not if you can get it to a jury. Been there, done that....organization I was involved with got sued by someone with more money than we had and just dragged us through the courts until we could not afford to fight and had to give up.

JMO but I would bet the rent money that the reason it has not been settled is because some insurance company is either trying to out-wait the Griffins...or knows they can win.

Hahaha...Love this post in the comment section...

ReverseApeChemistUBarry Petchesky

91 L

Attorney: Ma'am, what were you and the defendant doing on the night in question?

Grimes: We were playing a game called Power Hour.

Attorney: And what is that?

Grimes: It's a game where everyone takes a swig from their beer or whatever every time the song changes. Each song only lasts sixty seconds. It's just a fun drinking game.

Attorney: Does anything about the game or what happened stand out to you?

Grimes: Yeah. I specifically remember Kristen got really drunk at the end. See, for the last song, she decided to switch to liquor. Right as the game was ending, she ended up taking an absolutely ridiculous shot.

Attorney: And how do you recall that detail?

Grimes: Well, I remembered it after I saw her dad do the same thing in the Iron Bowl.

It has occurred to me that the victim's insurance company my be insisting that the family file this suit in order to recoup thsie own losses. I've known of insurance companies insisting victims do this or the company won't pay up.

Role Tied!

:Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: "What you do is so loud I can't hear what you're saying..."

Or it could be Dinky's daughter thought she could do anything she wanted to without fear of consequences because her dad was in fact Dinky.

Archived