2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bet he's announcing an "official" top 3.

Didn't he name OSU, UT, and AU his top 3 like last week??

You're right, he did. I'm not sure what the news is then.

I just read where he didn't make the trip

Well that tweet says he is already in auburn. I dunno.

“@quick_tg6: Their is a 85% chance that I will not be staying in Florida for my college career. @RyanBartow" Torrance Gibson tweeted this a moment ago.

Is that meant to be a shock? Im confused as to what brought that about.

Not a shock, just something he tweeted.

Not a shock, just something he tweeted.

Right. Well. Thanks for passing it along :)

Sure sounds like Gibson likes all this attention. Wouldn't expect him to commit anytime soon. Even if he did several schools will continue to recruit, maybe even stepping up their recruitment. Just hope it doesn't become a circus. At least he doesn't live in Auburn or somewhere in Alabama. If he signs with the good guys that's great. But if he doesn't that's OK too because there are plenty more outstanding DT QBs in this class.

Signing day is a long way off. I have a feeling that a lot of top offensive talent will want to jump on the Gus bus when they see what this offense does in 2014. Gibson will see that he can be a real superstar at AU.

Have to say, if Gus is serious about this kid, it's time to have a sit down with him and talk about how to properly handle recruiting. His thirst for the limelight is a huge red flag that there will be a circus in the long run, if someone doesn't reel him in.

I like Gibson and he is very talented. I would like to see him on our team. My personal fav. DT QB in this class is Kai Locksley from MD.

Have to say, if Gus is serious about this kid, it's time to have a sit down with him and talk about how to properly handle recruiting. His thirst for the limelight is a huge red flag that there will be a circus in the long run, if someone doesn't reel him in.

What thirst are you referring too?

I have the same question. That's the 2nd time I've seen that mentioned in this thread but I'm unaware of any activity that warrants it. All I've heard is that the kid had family problems that prevented him from making it to Auburn this past weekend.

I have the same question. That's the 2nd time I've seen that mentioned in this thread but I'm unaware of any activity that warrants it. All I've heard is that the kid had family problems that prevented him from making it to Auburn this past weekend.

i believe people are overreacting to the fact that he said he had an announcement to make, which seems to have just been that he didn't think he'd be playing in FL.

It is possible he had a different announcement, but decided against it since he couldn't make it to A-day. This is hardly a circus

i believe people are overreacting to the fact that he said he had an announcement to make, which seems to have just been that he didn't think he'd be playing in FL.

It is possible he had a different announcement, but decided against it since he couldn't make it to A-day. This is hardly a circus

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

He likes to bait for attention on Twitter. This isn't the first time he's baited like this. No harm, no foul...but I wouldn't be looking at his Twitter for anything of substance.

He likes to bait for attention on Twitter. This isn't the first time he's baited like this. No harm, no foul...but I wouldn't be looking at his Twitter for anything of substance.

Thanks Meta.

Just a thought.

Archived