2016 JUCO LB Lorenzo Fields (Jacksonville State commit)

bigbird

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did not sign with Jacksonville State. I checked their website and looked at their 2014 signees and Lorenzo wasn't listed. Not even as a late signee.

Have I woke up in the Superfriends Bizarro World where a4e calls folks out as clueless? Universe's are colliding!! :)

Some are. They kept saying Lorenzo signed with Jacksonville State. However, the bottom line is he never did. Insteed, he ends up signing with a Mississippi CC.

Either that or he wants to end up a Tiger one day.

• 6 months later...

FYI - he's on MGCCC football roster this season. 2016 JUCO prospect. Moved from LB to DE.

I was just thinking about this kid the other day. Couldn't remember his name but I knew he was around the corner in the Fairhope area. Any idea how he has developed,?

FYI - he's on MGCCC football roster this season. 2016 JUCO prospect. Moved from LB to DE.

I was just thinking about this kid the other day. Couldn't remember his name but I knew he was around the corner in the Fairhope area. Any idea how he has developed,?

He's from Daphne HS. Moved to DE improve his chances of getting offered by Auburn.

He's from Daphne HS. Moved to DE improve his chances of getting offered by Auburn.

Thanks. ...glad to hear the kid is doing what. was needed to get to the next level.

Thanks. ...glad to hear the kid is doing what. was needed to get to the next level.

I remember watching his film last year. He had great film. I hope he balls out and gets an offer

• 10 months later...

Archived