2016 JUCO LB Lorenzo Fields (Jacksonville State commit)

bigbird

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume he is a 2015 LB. He may be big enough to grow into a DE as well. He hits hard and likes contact. Impressive film.

Gotta love the quick twitch speed he has at his size already. Seems to read defenses well, good lateral movement, and wraps up! So Bird, does he have an offer from us right now?

According to 24/7 offers from Jax State and USA. Class of 2014....what type of competition was he facing in HS? He plays at Daphne...

Daphne played in 6A this past year, in what is historically one of the tougher regions.

Gotta love the quick twitch speed he has at his size already. Seems to read defenses well, good lateral movement, and wraps up! So Bird, does he have an offer from us right now?

Not Bird but Based on something WDEWDE told me I'm not sure it has been decided.

so with only those offers either coaches are missing on him or they see something we don't...interesting...his highlights were good and if his competition is tough...wonder why the low offers...wonder how his grades are...

Thanks. Nice highlight vid. I am always interested in these types of recruits with less hype. I thought of Demarcus Ware when watching that.

so with only those offers either coaches are missing on him or they see something we don't...interesting...his highlights were good and if his competition is tough...wonder why the low offers...wonder how his grades are...

Yeah, makes me wonder if he's an academic risk. His size, highlights, and school don't add up to someone who would fly under the radar like this.

What wdeWDE told me was that he transferred into Daphne and did not make any camps. This explains the lack of Pub he has gotten. He may receive some attention here at the last. Possible Walk-On/Late Offer, IF YOU ASK ME. Just a guess on my part.

Yeah, makes me wonder if he's an academic risk. His size, highlights, and school don't add up to someone who would fly under the radar like this.

Kids like this get missed all the time. This kid has visited AU multiple times so the AU coaches know him. Win win situation IMO.

Some of his Twitter entries are not very flattering.....has some growing up to do.......I know, don't we all.

I am not going to look at his twitter feed. Every twitter feed of our players or recruits that I have looked at before always left me scratching or shaking my head. I am better off just not knowing. I am definitely feeling a generation gap now.

He'd be the fourth linebacker in this class and we need to sign four, so let's do it!

I knew that post was coming. :Sing:

Quite the clairvoyant, right?

He'd be the fourth linebacker in this class and we need to sign four, so let's do it!

I knew that post was coming. :Sing:

Quite the clairvoyant, right?

Yup and I have learned to be mindful and mentally note your Jedi visions.

I am surprised we are recruiting any players from daphne. I bet the in school visits are cold between CDC and vickers or the coaches at DHS. I know we can't write off a school, but the DHS coaches were in on the Yeldon lie.

I am surprised we are recruiting any players from daphne. I bet the in school visits are cold between CDC and vickers or the coaches at DHS. I know we can't write off a school, but the DHS coaches were in on the Yeldon lie.

Different staff for us now and don't know about them. It's the DHS coaches job to help get their players college scholarships to the best programs they can. We have to try and maintain relations with every high school in the state and region. Just because we were burned by one high profile recruit doesn't mean we write off the rest of the kids that go to school there. We just have to be careful counting any kid from there as a sure thing until his papers come in.

Met Vickers a number of times. He is a pretty good guy despite the TJY thing.

Vickers is a bama POS. Saying that there are a lot of AU at Daphne High School.

Vickers is a bama POS. Saying that there are a lot of AU at Daphne High School.

Well he was really nice to me. That's all I was saying. I can't stand their former Coach, Savarese either but he was nice to me also.

Archived