Player Workouts

RunInRed

A popular thread last season that we will continue this year ...

Well the grind starts back to Im on my go to class everyday & eat & drink healthy program I need everyone's help lol
Bd3VFV8IIAAuIns.jpg
@JustinGarrett26 -- January 13th

We grind while others sleep! E.D.D #workouts #thegrind

@CoreyGranttt (5:00AM tweet)

image.jpg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could take all of them in a fight.

But I hope Gus and staff push them as hard as they did last offseason.

God gave those guys some great bodies to work with. I wish they would stop defacing them with all those tattoos.

They do look pretty swelled up there!! God likes tattoos btw.... if they are in good taste of course. :)

The only sad thing about this thread is that it is an indicator we are coming up on the dog days of summer where AU football info will be very hard to come by..... :(

Heard from another source that some players think Russell is starting them off harder than last year. Wow if true. That will keep them focused I`m sure.

Heard from another source that some players think Russell is starting them off harder than last year. Wow if true. That will keep them focused I`m sure.

Hope so. They had a year to get acclimated. It is go time :-)

Can we get a rundown of who all is pictured above?

From top to bottom (L to R)

- Dimitri Reese, Trovon Reed, Mack Van Gorder

- Josh Holsey, Jonathan Mincy, Mackenro Alexander

- Jonathan Jones, TJ Davis

Can we get a rundown of who all is pictured above?

Top: Dimitri Reese and Trovon Reed

Mid: Josh Holsey, Jonathon Mincy, Mackenro Alexander, Mack Van Gorder

Bot: Jonathan Jones, TJ Davis

Hmmmm, in spite of what our fearless leader said, I can't help but notice Trovon Reed is posing with the secondary. Kinda seems like he's working out in expectation of playing CB.

Hmmmm, in spite of what our fearless leader said, I can't help but notice Trovon Reed is posing with the secondary. Kinda seems like he's working out in expectation of playing CB.

did he play secondary in high school? He's a kid that hasn't quite panned out

He played both ways in high school. He played CB at the high school all-american game. Reed claims he's moving to CB. Gus said nothing has been decided in regards to any player changing positions. I'm just noting that Reed is rubbing elbows with the Secondary, not the WRs.

I thought they announced Reed was moving to the secondary???

I think Reed tweeted something about switching but Gus later said that wasn't necessarily the case...feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

God gave those guys some great bodies to work with. I wish they would stop defacing them with all those tattoos.

They do look pretty swelled up there!! God likes tattoos btw.... if they are in good taste of course. :)

The only sad thing about this thread is that it is an indicator we are coming up on the dog days of summer where AU football info will be very hard to come by..... :(

Actually one of the 300 commandments of the Torah is no tats, but I can't talk because I love cheeseburgers and bacon.

Actually one of the 300 commandments of the Torah is no tats, but I can't talk because I love cheeseburgers and bacon.

And I like a stiff shot of good whiskey every now and then!

Archived