2014 Depth Chart & Coaching Staff (Updated: 3/1/15)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor is that Gage Batten (jay prosch back-up last year also was in a lot of 2 h-back sets) has been out since the beginning of camp with a career ending injury can anyone confirm?- ( this might be old news but news travels slow where I'm from) what does this do to our depth I know fulse and him were in a battle but who is even the no 2 now?

Rumor is that Gage Batten (jay prosch back-up last year also was in a lot of 2 h-back sets) has been out since the beginning of camp with a career ending injury can anyone confirm?- ( this might be old news but news travels slow where I'm from) what does this do to our depth I know fulse and him were in a battle but who is even the no 2 now?

It was serious injury and CGM says he is not sure about Batten's status. Uzomah, Fulse and Laye will get their playing time at HB and not sure if Jakell Mitchell (I think he'll redshirt) will play.

So is Holsey back to CB a done-deal? And as 1st team? I know he's not in the 2-deep at the normal safety positions. Great resource BTW.

Yes, he moved back to CB. Moncrief, Whitehead and Ford will be on the 2-deep at safety positions.

It was serious injury and CGM says he is not sure about Batten's status. Uzomah, Fulse and Laye will get their playing time at HB and not sure if Jakell Mitchell (I think he'll redshirt) will play.

So is Holsey back to CB a done-deal? And as 1st team? I know he's not in the 2-deep at the normal safety positions. Great resource BTW.

Yes, he moved back to CB. Moncrief, Whitehead and Ford will be on the 2-deep at safety positions.

Regarding Batten, how exactly is the head coach not sure about the health of one of his players? or is that just coach talk for its really serious but i don't want our opponents to have a timetable or answer that way there is more to prepare for ?

Regarding Batten, how exactly is the head coach not sure about the health of one of his players? or is that just coach talk for its really serious but i don't want our opponents to have a timetable or answer that way there is more to prepare for ?

He knows what is going on, but there is too much swelling to acurately know the extent of the injury

Why is Adams so far down? Has he disappointed this camp?

We rotate so many it doesn't matter how far he is, he'll get significant playing time every game.

I keep seeing Montravious Adams listed as 3rd team. This seems odd in that he is a 1st all SEC defensive lineman. What is the deal on this?

I've decided to add 1T, 2T and C on OP. "-- OR --" has been there for long time, too.

10 days to go!!! War Eagle!

I've decided to add 1T, 2T and C on OP. "-- OR --" has been there for long time, too.

10 days to go!!! War Eagle!

Nice, thanks! I'll be stunned if that "c" by Pettway's name doesn't become a C by December. He can provide a bread & butter Gusball component missing last year when Ford was moved to D: respected backfield runner + WR hands.

Any new news on how Alex Kozan is doing? Also, what's latest news on Robenson Thereze?

Kozan - not lately but he'll be out for the 2014 season.

Therezie - not lately but we'll find out.

RT is eligible now. Will he be number 1 Star or 1a.

I am glad he will play and I looking forward to seeing Garrett finally see the field.

RT is eligible now. Will he be number 1 Star or 1a.

I am glad he will play and I looking forward to seeing Garrett finally see the field.

Link?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived