2014 Depth Chart & Coaching Staff (Updated: 3/1/15)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New roster and weight updates

http://auburn.247spo...w-roster-183544

Done. Sorry, I was very busy with my classes.

How dare you let school interfere with football! Man, get your priorities in order! Seriously, thanks for the effort you put in.

If any mods are listening, this does need to be pinned.

New roster and weight updates

http://auburn.247spo...w-roster-183544

Done. Sorry, I was very busy with my classes.

How dare you let school interfere with football! Man, get your priorities in order! Seriously, thanks for the effort you put in.

If any mods are listening, this does need to be pinned.

Lol! WDE!

Latest updates added on post #2. (Lolley's departure)

Yep -- I saw that about Lolley. Good for him, but I think it is a loss for Auburn. Still wish him the best of luck!

Thanks for keeping up with all this, WEAU!

Loss for short time. Trust in GusBus! WDE!

I see Shane from Colorado either had a change of heart, or the info about him transferring was nothing more than rumors. Either way, I'm glad nothing has changed and

he's contiues to be on the roster.

My guess is he will likely transfer to CSU or somewhere closer to home. But final decision is deferred until after spring semester. I'm hopeful he has a good spring and decides to stay at Auburn. He was our highest rated OL in that big class of '12 I believe until 4 studs came on board at the last minute. Miller flipped after arriving on campus at LSU. Young was somewhat of a surprise on NSD and Diamond and Kozan signed way past signing day. SC may have gotten lost in the shuffle, but I believe he has SEC talent.

• 3 weeks later...

Justin Garret was touted last spring as the best player we had on defense. If he is fully healthy, he will be on the field somewhere.

There are a few freshmen that I think really could play this year even with the ridiculous roster we have coming back. I'm so excited about our team, I feel like I'm going to explode. Bessent and Ruffin in the defensive backfield could see time. It seems like I keep hearing good things about Stanton Truitt on O, even as loaded as we are there. A few of the D-line guys, like Dontavious Russell and Andrew Williams. I'm just stoked.

Archived