2014 Depth Chart & Coaching Staff (Updated: 3/1/15)

WarEagleAU

Updated: projected depth chart and predicted several signees to redshirt. Scholarships updated - from 84 to 85 (forgot to add Joe Turner).

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is from 247Sports.com

Roc Thomas

Edit

• Running Back
  • Oxford, AL (Oxford)
  • Ht: 5-11 | Wt: 196 | 40: 4.48
  • CLASS OF 2014

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/roc_thomas_884387.html

I'm not going to change anything until the roster released in August.

I really hated to see Shane leave and go back to Colorado. I thought he would turn out to be a really good OL for us as time went on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see we have a punter, Matthew Shiel from Australia. Is he the only player that's from outside the US.

I see we have a punter, Matthew Shiel from Australia. Is he the only player that's from outside the US.

Yep. I heard he is really good! Thread

@WarEagleAU2

Auburn roster breakdown by location:

AL - 44

GA - 38

FL - 12

TN - 4

MS, SC - 3

LA, CA, CO - 2

NC, TX, OK, IL, IN, KS, PA, DE, MA, WA, AU - 1

I see someone finally got it right. Someone had Roc Thomas from Anniston but gong to Oxford High. I kept posting that Roc is from Oxford and not Anniston, but I was told I didn't know what I was talking about. I'm just saying.

I see someone finally got it right. Someone had Roc Thomas from Anniston but gong to Oxford High. I kept posting that Roc is from Oxford and not Anniston, but I was told I didn't know what I was talking about. I'm just saying.

Such shenanigans can't be allowed to stand!

Wonder if Roc will get to wear his old high school number. But if not, then I'd like to see Roc wear Tre's old munber.

Wonder if Roc will get to wear his old high school number. But if not, then I'd like to see Roc wear Tre's old munber.

Sometimes I wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Some things we aren't meant to know yet buddy.

Sometimes I wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Some things we aren't meant to know yet buddy.

Depends

Depends

What does that have to do with your diapers?

Depends

What does that have to do with your diapers?

Who said Golf is not dependable?

We may or may not have Kozan. The team will not announce anything until it is old news. More than likely Kozan has some back issue. I am sure the team docs are looking at it and doing what they can to diagnosis and treat. It may be something simple that a little ice and treatment can work or it may be more serious. We will likely not find out for a while. In the meantime I will send my prayers and positive thoughts. I am more concerned that he gets healthy for the long haul of life

I am still excited about the OL. We have 9 to 10 athletes that would be starting on any DI school.

Archived