2015 4* OT Bailey Sharp commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Happy for Bailey and his family...what a great opportunity at a school that lately has generated some outstanding OL talent. Welcome aboard.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what AU real boyhood fans do when they get offered. WDE, welcome aboard!!

Never has a truer statement been made!! WDE!!

Congrats and welcome to our family. If someone could update the thread title and pin it that would be good.

I like his video but did anybody else notice that it seemed like he threw elbows on people he had blocked to the ground? He did it twice from what I saw. First time, I thought it was just a coincidence and I didn't see it correctly but it happened another time.

6'8...280...freaking monster!

After coach Russell has him for a year, he should be able to pack another 40 pounds of muscle on that frame. That's a big boy.

6'8...280...freaking monster!

I think Bailey may be 6'5". That is what all 3 services say.

This young man is not only a beast on the field, he is also a great student, a really wonderful young man who loves his family. I should know, he's my nephew and I was 1 of the 27 in CGM office yesterday! War Eagle!!!

This young man is not only a beast on the field, he is also a great student, a really wonderful young man who loves his family. I should know, he's my nephew and I was 1 of the 27 in CGM office yesterday! War Eagle!!!

:hellyeah:

Welcome to the Auburn Family!

Great to hear gyrl..............welcome to AUF

Great to hear gyrl..............welcome to AUF

Great to hear we are getting a quality human being and not just a quality football player. This is what separates the Auburn Family from the rest!

Awesome! Post more often, this is a great family site. And while every post may not be complimentary, they will be civil and respectful!! Auburn is part of our family history as it is yours. So glad to have you guys!

Welcome to AUFamily! War Eagle to you and your entire family!!! That's a great story!

Thanks so much for adding your "family" thoughts to Bailey's thread. I loved the way he committed with the whole family involved. So cool!

THAT...is a beautiful thing! WDE!

• 1 month later...

"@ShsYellowJacket: Bailey Sharp @BaileySharp67 has been selected to play in the Under Armor All-American game!!!"

Congrats!

“@ShsYellowJacket: Bailey Sharp @BaileySharp67 has been selected to play in the Under Armor All-American game!!!”

Congrats to Bailey.

Archived