Another uat Arrest - Dee Hart

aufan57

Dee Hart - Looks like Jax State will be getting another player

By Aaron Suttles

Sports Writer

Published: Monday, February 17, 2014 at 11:00 a.m.

Last Modified: Monday, February 17, 2014 at 11:02 a.m.

University of Alabama running back Dee Hart, 21, was arrested Sunday by the Tuscaloosa County Sherrif's Office and charged with giving false information and possession of marijuana.

Hart was booked into the jail at 9:20 p.m. on Sunday and released on a $1,300 bond at 10:33 p.m. Both charges are misdemeanors.

A sophomore in 2013, Hart compiled 78 yards and a touchdown on 22 carries. For his career he has 166 yards on 43 carries.

Stay with The Tuscaloosa News and TideSports.com for more information.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posters on this board cant seriously make fun of this situation considering 99 percent of the posters here defended Kalvaraz Bessent

You seriously can't think anyone here gives a flying fart what you think you bammer troll. If so you're even dumber than I thought.

Posters on this board cant seriously make fun of this situation considering 99 percent of the posters here defended Kalvaraz Bessent

You seriously can't think anyone here gives a flying fart what you think you bammer troll. If so you're even dumber than I thought.

it is usually very difficult to sufficiently under-estimate a bamr

bama officials are saying he hasn't been with the program since the Sugar Bowl and is on track to graduate this summer.

Wasn't there earlier speculation that he had been dismissed from the team, perhaps from an altercation with an assistant coach?

bama officials are saying he hasn't been with the program since the Sugar Bowl and is on track to graduate this summer.

Wasn't there earlier speculation that he had been dismissed from the team, perhaps from an altercation with an assistant coach?

Seems like he's had negative rumors swirling around him since he stepped foot on campus.

You mean another bammer player not getting a-long with a nick satan asst coach? Can't be...

Bet he was set up, Saban had to start getting rid of players, this way it doesn't look so bad and besides he didn't have a charger so he wasn't all that good anyway.

Saban was quoted as saying, "He hasn't been a part of the team since the Sugar Bowl."

Now hold on just a damn second.

Was he on the team or wasn't he?

Kid gets in trouble during the off season and Dinky says, "oh, he was long gone." Well, that's convenient. Who else knew? Because I, the media, the rest of football fandom, and the rest of the freakin' universe were under the impression he was still on the team."

Nicky, making up the rules as he goes. Never at fault.

That's two who recently have succumbed to the "police-issue process". Leaving how many Bama players that still to be culled using the "medical hardship scholarship process"?

To paraphrase Judge Milian, I would not believe Nick Saban if his tongue came notarized.

I thought Saban was on vacation. Was the excuse given why he could not answer questions about the controversial substitution rule change proposal.

Just read on SBNation that prior to the misfortunes of Hart and Alvin Kamara, the turds needed to lose 8 scholarship players to get to 85.

Why not? And gotta love players from Dr. Phillips

I jumped on Oxford Tiger12 for having no compassion for KB and I stand by what I said to Oxford Tiger12 as such I have to agree with him that anybody who supported KB would not have a whole lot of integrity for coming down on Dee Hart. I don't want any young man to ruin his life whether he goes to Auburn or Bama

Archived