2015 4* WR Jayson Stanley (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

JAYSON-STANLEY-140329-PRO.JPG

Jayson Stanley, WR

Fairburn, GA (Creekside)

Ht: 6-3 Wt: 205 lbs

- Teammates of AU Commit Marquel Harrell

- Recruiters: Dameyune Craig (P), Rhett Lashlee (S)

- Visited AU 2/20/14

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, California, Charlotte, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Marshall, NC State, Purdue, Virginia and Wisconsin, among others.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 210)

Rivals: 4*

Scout: 3*

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Threads on Stanley right now. Can we consolidate?

I would like to see film on him if anyone can find any.

Any film on Stanley. I could not find any. Does he go to Creekside. If so, great program.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1725580/highlights/73499377

Mike thanks for this. Maybe someone can add the highlights to the op. I watched, this kid looks like a game breaker, number one type of receiver. Great hands and fast with good size.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lets not forget travis williams, former auburn linebacker and administrative coach for auburn... was defensive coordinator for creekside....which is where jayson and marquel go to school.

we are definitely going for a lot of package deals this year, i like that!

Stanley and Harrell are not package deals. Both are top targets at their position. Nice that they play at the same school. Only a matter of time before Stanley commits to AU IMO. He is AU's top target at WR. Stanley is also uga's top target at WR.

Stanley and Harrell are not package deals. Both are top targets at their position. Nice that they play at the same school. Only a matter of time before Stanley commits to AU IMO. He is AU's top target at WR. Stanley is also uga's top target at WR.

I really want Stanley. I think he will make a great receiver. This is another great HS program. Eric Berry played at Creekside.

I really want Stanley. I think he will make a great receiver. This is another great HS program. Eric Berry played at Creekside.

AU singled him out first and he has been the top WR for months. Stanley has offers from just about every top school in the nation now.

• 2 months later...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Auburn-receiver-target-sets-commitment-date-29557660

Auburn 4-star receiving target Jayson Stanley of Fairburn (Ga.) Creekside will announce his college choice Sept. 22, he announced Thursday on Twitter.

Additionally, he said he will name a top five Aug. 16.

Georgia currently is getting 75 percent of the Crystal Ball predictions for Stanley, the No. 28 receiver in the 247Sports Composite.

Auburn seems to have eased up a little in recent months and focused more on other receivers such as John Burt, Christian Kirk and Kirk Merritt. But that always is subject to change, and Stanley does claim a Tigers offer.

Stanley is teammates with Auburn offensive guard commit Marquel Harrell.

Not good from someone who was waiting to see our passing offense before making a decision. Sounds like we are focused more on Burt, Merritt, and Kirk.

Not good from someone who was waiting to see our passing offense before making a decision. Sounds like we are focused more on Burt, Merritt, and Kirk.

Yup. JS is all dawg and likely not a top AU target anymore.

• 5 weeks later...

@itsLilstanley: On the way to Auburn

Scheduled to commit next week

Do we have a commitment brewing? :)

Archived