2015 4* S Rashad Roundtree (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

RASHAD-ROUNDTREE-140109-PRO.JPG

Rashad Roundtree, S

Evans, GA (Lakeside)

Ht: 6-1, Wt: 195 lbs

- Recruiter: Charlie Harbison (P)

- Visited AU 2/28/14

- 2013: 97 tackles, four interceptions

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Duke, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Mississippi, Ohio State, South Carolina and Virginia Tech, among others.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 129)

Rivals: 5* (Rivals100 - No. 17)

Scout: 4*

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my entirely unprofessional and lay person opinion...he looks like he's having a heck of a time. That's a really genuine smile.

I said the same thing. I know that smile. I wear it in Auburn whenever I am there

It may just be the camera angle or what they are standing on... But if Gus is 6'2, then I don't think there's anyway that Rashad is over 6'.

Regardless, I would still take him in a heartbeat. And I too think his smile looks genuine.

It may just be the camera angle or what they are standing on... But if Gus is 6'2, then I don't think there's anyway that Rashad is over 6'.

Regardless, I would still take him in a heartbeat. And I too think his smile looks genuine.

Gus is a legit 6'4" for future reference.

Yep! And Gus is typically wearing a loafer and khakis when pictured with recruits. I usually compare Gus at 6-4 to the recruits stats to get a feel for accuracy. My thought looking at Rashad was that he is about 6'.

Good to know! Now that makes more sense.

Yep! And Gus is typically wearing a loafer and khakis when pictured with recruits. I usually compare Gus at 6-4 to the recruits stats to get a feel for accuracy. My thought looking at Rashad was that he is about 6'.

Yeah, but aren't his arms too short?................................Ok, for the humor impaired, that is an old joke around here.

In my entirely unprofessional and lay person opinion...he looks like he's having a heck of a time. That's a really genuine smile.

I said the same thing. I know that smile. I wear it in Auburn whenever I am there

Nice!

Rashad does look happy. Nice looking kid. I like seeing the kids smile.

Archived