Why I Hate bama

Proud Tiger

Every now and then I pause and tell myself I am being childish for hating bama and bama fans. Then I come across something like this that someone sent me and then I remember.

Be sure to read the responses after the article. Looks like the silver bullet Chris Davis shot them in the butt with has become infected.

http://capstonereport.com/2014/02/25/love-auburn/23265/

Yeah, I dont recommend that site to anyone. I also do not recommend wasting one's time arguing with those nimrods because they'll never understand anything said other than "rawl tahd"

Well to hate Bammer, you can:

Start at Cry Baby Sabear and work your way down..

1. Shoot each other over a ball game.

2. Do a mash pit on their competition and come up kicking them.

3. Name their children after a coach, a mascot, and a battle cry.

4. Paint their trailer wheels and shutters houndstooth.

5. Claim national championships when they are not even ranked in the final top ten.

6. Publicly embarrass the State of Alabama at every opportunity.

7. Get drunk, scream "We bowling baby, we bowling", kiss the coach, and get behind a wheel of a car.

8. Threaten the lives of their players and players family.

9. Poison the competition's historic landmarks and claim it was because of something we did (that did not even happen).

10. Blame us for things that they themselves did (http://deadspin.com/5780360/big-alabama-fan-catfish-strother-thinks-an-auburn-supporter-might-couldve-poisoned-his-oak-tree)

11. Have your 7th grader tatooed and wonder about all the fuss on TV

I like where this is going...............................

Dang it Dude!!!! You made me look. Thanks a lot! Kinda like watching Tosh.0 when he shows videos/photos of some horrific injury...ya know it's gonna be gross but you just HAVE to look.....

I don't think I could summarize my reasons for hating UAT fans but most every interaction with the inbreds reinforces my feelings!!!

Man, that was wrong of you. I was there roughly 30 mins and now I really want to join their website. So much misinformation and straight up lies. I think I will live longer sticking to friendly message boards.

I enjoyed visiting that link. It just confirms what Clay Travis said about UA fans-'they are the dumbest in the world and no one else is even close'. Clay also said and I agree that 85% of that fan base get their self esteem from a college football team. That is why when their team lost, we've seen trees killed, people murdered, moms going WWE over rows of fans etc etc etc. Pity is what we should feel for them.

Their hero, Saban is IMO the most overrated coach in football. He backed into a NC with 2 loses at LSU, he won one at bama withought even playing in the conference championship game. He (and the REC) have had the #1 recruiting class in 6 of the 7 years he has been at bama and is 4-3 against Auburn who has had 3 different coaches. Great coaches with far superior talent don't lose to both UAB and LAMO but Saban did, Maybe, and I say 'maybe' a great coach has one 911 or Pearl Harbor but not 2.

Edited by AUisAll

I've never minded the 'little brother' treatment. It's name calling. So what? And besides, I'm pretty sure we have socked 'big bro' in the mouth a lot over the past 30 years, and sent them home with plenty of L's.

• 4 weeks later...

Why I hate bammer:

1. Vast majority of their fans couldn't find Tuscaloosa on a map, much less have ever been there.
  2. They think they are better than you because they bought a t-shirt with Marlboro Miles.
  3. Their campus (and whole city in fact) literally smells like sewage.
  4. They only beat us when we're down, then have the audacity to call us "Little Brother."
  5. They have too much bammer in 'em.

Bonus reason:

When they're on probation, they schedule games AT Hawaii the week after the Iron Bowl.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why I hate bammer:

1. Vast majority of their fans couldn't find Tuscaloosa on a map, much less have ever been there.
  2. They think they are better than you because they bought a t-shirt with Marlboro Miles.
  3. Their campus (and whole city in fact) literally smells like sewage.
  4. They only beat us when we're down, then have the audacity to call us "Little Brother."
  5. They have too much bammer in 'em.

Bonus reason:

When they're on probation, they schedule games AT Hawaii the week after the Iron Bowl.

Your 3rd reason is bogus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang it Dude!!!! You made me look. Thanks a lot! Kinda like watching Tosh.0 when he shows videos/photos of some horrific injury...ya know it's gonna be gross but you just HAVE to look.....

I don't think I could summarize my reasons for hating UAT fans but most every interaction with the inbreds reinforces my feelings!!!

Exactly!

Boy, what disappointment....thought the list would be up to well over 100 good reasons by now.

People !....you are not giving enough thought to this issue...let's get with it now.

Boy, what disappointment....thought the list would be up to well over 100 good reasons by now.

People !....you are not giving enough thought to this issue...let's get with it now.

AU64, I have never "hated" bama, I would just like to beat the crap out of them every year. I think you and I are old enough to remember when this was a great rivalry. The internet has changed things because it has given the 85%ers a platform to spew their hate of anything Auburn by being anonymous. Most of them are a waste of good oxygen but that will never change. Before the internet you would never even know who they are. Most of the people on here are younger than we are and were not even here when this rivalry was fairly civil. To me this is sad but it is what it is. I think a start will be when their god, saban leaves and maybe Gus can make that happen. Let's hope so. Edited by Slammer1

AU64, I have never "hated" bama, I would just like to beat the crap out of them every year. I think you and I are old enough to remember when this was a great rivalry. The internet has changed things because it has given the 85%ers a platform to spew their hate of anything Auburn by being anonymous. Most of them are a waste of good oxygen but that will never change. Before the internet you would never even know who they are. Most of the people on here are younger than we are and were not even here when this rivalry was fairly civil. To me this is sad but it is what it is. I think a start will be when their god, saban leaves and maybe Gus can make that happen. Let's hope so.

Well Slam...me neither if the truth be told. They are not worth burning up brain cells to even think about much less to "hate" though I guess it's likely that I do despise the dozen or so bammers that have pretty much destroyed al.com as a reasonable site for AU news and commentary. I used to enjoy the AU beat writers and the comments...and the Auburn Forum but the bad management of that site has pretty much ceded the commentary section to the rabble I guess.

And I expect you are also correct that most of those people are relatively young they can't even remember when Tub's team won "one for the thumb" and still think that any AU win is just a fluke. And of course its pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard with half dozen "names" and spew garbage without having any accountability like they do every day. And as my dad said, don't encourage idiots by arguing with them 'cause you can't win.

Edited by AU64

AU64, I have never "hated" bama, I would just like to beat the crap out of them every year. I think you and I are old enough to remember when this was a great rivalry. The internet has changed things because it has given the 85%ers a platform to spew their hate of anything Auburn by being anonymous. Most of them are a waste of good oxygen but that will never change. Before the internet you would never even know who they are. Most of the people on here are younger than we are and were not even here when this rivalry was fairly civil. To me this is sad but it is what it is. I think a start will be when their god, saban leaves and maybe Gus can make that happen. Let's hope so.

Well Slam...me neither if the truth be told. They are not worth burning up brain cells to even think about much less to "hate" though I guess it's likely that I do despise the dozen or so bammers that have pretty much destroyed al.com as a reasonable site for AU news and commentary. I used to enjoy the AU beat writers and the comments...and the Auburn Forum but the bad management of that site has pretty much ceded the commentary section to the rabble I guess.

And I expect you are also correct that most of those people are relatively young they can't even remember when Tub's team won "one for the thumb" and still think that any AU win is just a fluke. And of course its pretty easy to sit behind a keyboard with half dozen "names" and spew garbage without having any accountability like they do every day. And as my dad said, don't encourage idiots by arguing with them 'cause you can't win.

Years ago l liked to read the beat writers on al.com but these days any Auburn article quickly turns into a bammer chat room. I always enjoyed when AuburnTiger34 and this guy Jethro would really go at it. Jethro was a grad of uat and made sense most of the time but I guarantee you none of the crew you mention has a degree from bama or even spent one hour in the classromm there. No wonder the rest of the country thinks we are all a bunch of red necks. The sad part is that that view will never change. One thing I have never done is post on al.com. It's just a 3rd grade playgound urinating contest and for that reason I agree with your father. ;D Edited by Slammer1

• 1 month later...

I don’t hate the University of Alabama. I hate bamrfan. If not for those a******s, I would root for bamr football.

Here are some reasons.

1. Ask bamrfan who won the baseball game yesterday and you’ll get a blank stare. Ask the same fan for the score and stats of the 1967 football game tween bamr and vandy, you’ll get quoted chapter and verse. These jerks aren’t fans of the school, they are fans of bamr football.
  2. Have bamrfan send you an email or tell you a joke disparaging Auburn and they are all fun and games, joking around. But have you turn the tables by telling a bamr joke and you are a son of a b!tch.
  3. I have a colleague at work. Older feller. Bamrfan who hasn’t darkened a doorway on uat’s campus. He has a red truck, bamr license plate, bamr decal on the rear window. Throughout the 2012 season he had big white metallic ‘A’s on both front doors and flags on both rear windows. The Monday after bamr lost to Manziel and A& M he shows up at work with the flags and ‘A’s removed. Typical.
  4. Bamrfan doesn’t have a problem with bamr cheating but their heads explode at the thought of some other school cheating.
  5. Ask bamrfan who he hates most-Logan Young or Phil Fulmer. You’ll get Fulmer every time. They don’t have a problem with the guy doing wrong but hate the guy who turned them in.

That's all for now. I'll think of others

Stupidly clicked the link. Wish I hadn't

Asterisk University is the scholastic personification of a program that carefully carves history to make things appear favorable to their following.

The irony here is rich. The article then goes on to claim that the sum total of all AUs football prowess and pride is the # of times its held on to the James Foy - ODK Iron Bowl Trophy .

Yep. Ignoring all else that AU has achieve, they actually tell themselves that the lone trophy case is all that AU feels it needs to display.

bammers only see what catches their eye, and that exclusively is where ever they can catch their own reflection. It's all about them. And when they're tired of telling you how great they are, they'll gladly listen to you say how great YOU think they are.

Edited by AURaptor