2016 5* OT Gregory Little (Ole Miss commit)

RunInRed

4_1045045.jpg

Greg Little, OT

Allen, TX

6'6, 280

- Picked up an AU offer 3/03/14

Offers: Arizona State, Auburn, Baylor, Clemson, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M and Texas Tech, among others.

247Sports: NR

Rivals: NR

Scout: 5*

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kid is good my son (Also a sophomore) played JV for Allen last year and so when I wasn't watching the JV Practice I was watching the Varsity practice and this kid is good. Has good mobility for his size. Very good first step and long arms that he uses well. Blocking technique needs improvement but with the coaching he gets at Allen that will not be an issue by the time he graduates. He beats a lot of people with his size and strength not his technique but the improvement from beginning of this year until State Championship which Allen won was dramatic.

• 1 year later...

AU is still recruiting him and I had to move him back here from Rivals Recruiting Forums.

I didn't even know we had a thread on him. lol

This kid would be a great pickup for Auburn. Last I heard he was pretty solid to A&M but you never know.

My son plays with him at Allen but I don't know him personally so doubt I could have a lot of influence.

My son plays with him at Allen but I don't know him personally so doubt I could have a lot of influence.

$ can be quite influential. Take one for the team.

$ can be quite influential. Take one-hundred thou$and to him from the team.

:yes:

Like Tex said, I've heard it will take a huge move to pull him away from TAMU.

Well get your little ass to work and flip him to AU.

Golf. If I recall, you were in charge of getting Tez to come

To AU and you failed. You still owe us a 5 star. BTW, I was in charge of getting Cowart to AU. Things wavered a bit, but I pulled it off. War Eagle to all!

To AU and you failed. You still owe us a 5 star. BTW, I was in charge of getting Cowart to AU. Things wavered a bit, but I pulled it off. War Eagle to all!

I got one out of two not bad for an old man and came damn close to getting both.

I hope your son changes his mind and flips and signs with Auburn. There's no place that has the home feeling like the Plains of Auburn.

I got one out of two not bad for an old man and came damn close to getting both.

I hope your son changes his mind and flips and signs with Auburn. There's no place that has the home feeling like the Plains of Auburn.

Golf, is there something you want to tell us about your relationship with GL?

He got us 5* OT Calvin Ashley from the same area.

He dor us 5* OT Calvin Ashley from the same area.

dor ? :dunno:

I said my son plays on same team with him not that he is him. I would love for my son to Flip and sign with Auburn but I doubt that Auburn is interested in a 6' 173 pound linebacker who runs a 4.8 and bounces between 2nd and 3rd team at Allen. He might start at a lot of High Schools but Allen is a huge school (5,987 Students and that doesn't count 9th grade which is in a separate school) that has won the last 3 Texas State Championships. He does have a few schools that are interested in him playing Rugby for them as that is the sport he excels in. Problem is that Rugby doesn't give out true scholarships.

I said my son plays on same team with him not that he is him. I would love for my son to Flip and sign with Auburn but I doubt that Auburn is interested in a 6' 173 pound linebacker who runs a 4.8 and bounces between 2nd and 3rd team at Allen. He might start at a lot of High Schools but Allen is a huge school (5,987 Students and that doesn't count 9th grade which is in a separate school) that has won the last 3 Texas State Championships. He does have a few schools that are interested in him playing Rugby for them as that is the sport he excels in. Problem is that Rugby doesn't give out true scholarships.

Have you ever gone to the watch parties at BWW in Las Colinas?

Well technically correct but that's 2017 but I appreciate the support ellitor. And JFD stick it!!!!!!

Well technically correct but that's 2017 but I appreciate the support ellitor. And JFD stick it!!!!!!

Hehe. Made me smile.

I used to go when it was at Wizards in Richardson but have not gone since moved to Los Colinas

I used to go when it was at Wizards in Richardson but have not gone since moved to Los Colinas

It's actually pretty reasonable and a pretty good watch.

Archived