2017 JUCO ATH D'Anfernee McGriff

RunInRed

I think he's firm. He loves AU. But his grades are a concern. I wonder if UF has lower standards on grades?

Every SEC school has the same entrance requirements for scholarship athletes. Vandy may be a little more cautious, but the bottom line for all is the NCAA standard. Now, get away from scholarship athletes and the entrance requirements vary greatly but they're the same across the board for scholarship athletes.

PS: As with all things there are exceptions: Auburn, for instance, won't accept certain JUCO grades that others will take.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought talking about grades were off limits? I've been sitting on that tidbit about McGriff's grades since September after speaking to some teammates.

That was an AE rule. To my knowledge AUF doesn't have that rule.

I think he's firm. He loves AU. But his grades are a concern. I wonder if UF has lower standards on grades?

Every SEC school has the same entrance requirements for scholarship athletes.

With all due respect, this is incorrect. We missed out on the number 1 juco DT in 2013 as an EE because Auburn required a C in his last English class where as Ole Miss accepted his D in that class because his overall GPA met requirements.

Every SEC school has the same entrance requirements for scholarship athletes.

With all due respect, this is incorrect. We missed out on the number 1 juco DT in 2013 as an EE because Auburn required a C in his last English class where as Ole Miss accepted his D in that class because his overall GPA met requirements.

Please read my post again. Pay particular attention to the "PS" that was added within one minute of the original and 13 minutes before you posted this comment. Why did you cut the PS out?

He will get in

What's your connection/source to this information?

This should be productive.

I thought I'd save you the trouble.... :)

McGriff is a big-body guy with long arms that he can get up to meet the ball quickly. He's super fast. I see him being a guy who will shield with his body and attack the ball. I'm super excited about his potential.

I cannot see any 5 star player going to Ole Miss. Ole Miss had a their best class a few years ago. Ole Miss is 5 steps below Auburn. I see Ole Miss being a 7-5 team on average each year with the Freeze in charge.

I cannot see any 5 star player going to Ole Miss. Ole Miss had a their best class a few years ago. Ole Miss is 5 steps below Auburn. I see Ole Miss being a 7-5 team on average each year with the Freeze in charge.

They had three 5*s in "their best class a few yrs ago" and produced a top SEC and national defense last season. I wouldn't be so dismissive of their capabilities.

McGriff is a big-body guy with long arms that he can get up to meet the ball quickly. He's super fast. I see him being a guy who will shield with his body and attack the ball. I'm super excited about his potential.

Sounds great! I always love receivers that will go after the ball in the air.

Legitimate qualifying concerns here according to Hokanson.

Dang! And Williams too! Geesh. You're like the grim reaper today meta! Delivering not so great news. haha

My fault. I long ago decided this was the guy in this class in whom I was most interested. Happens every season. Jovon Robinson was my guy the first time around. Shaun Kitchens was another. I need to just quit following recruiting altogether (for that and many other reasons) (but I won't).

My fault. I long ago decided this was the guy in this class in whom I was most interested. Happens every season. Jovon Robinson was my guy the first time around. Shaun Kitchens was another. I need to just quit following recruiting altogether (for that and many other reasons) (but I won't).

McDoofus strikes again.

McDoofus strikes again.

:cry3:

McDoofus strikes again.

:comfort:

Starting to smell a rat....two guys in one day? :dunno::dead:

McDoofus strikes again.

:comfort:

Thanks, AUbritt. You're always sunshine on a cloudy day.

Archived