I need to read about a AU commit!

AUisAll

Might not have to wait long. Jauan Jennings set to commit Monday.

Between AU and Tennessee. Got a good feeling it will be AU. Sees himself as another Nick Marshall.

I hope you are right bikerider. But I kinda think he is set on playing QB and UTk are telling him that he would stay at QB. I think we have been more honest with him and it might hurt our chances. I still prefer to do it this way vs. having a bunch of disgruntled players every year. (i.e. Bama)

I hope you are right bikerider. But I kinda think he is set on playing QB and UTk are telling him that he would stay at QB. I think we have been more honest with him and it might hurt our chances. I still prefer to do it this way vs. having a bunch of disgruntled players every year. (i.e. Bama)

Agreed. (See how easy that was, Dixie?)

;)

;)/>

I ag...agr...agdr... It is just too painful. I am working on it though.

;)/>

^^^^

:OnTheCan:

;)/>

:abmbu:

;)/>

^^^^

copycat

;)/>

^^^^

copycat

copycat.jpg

;)/>

^^^^

copycat

copycat.jpg

:laugh:

;)/>

I am guessing Jennings chooses UT. I think we will be fine if this happens. I am hoping our next commit is Jovon. That would be cool!

I hope we get something soon.

If we were to get Jovon (who seems like folklore at this point) how many years of eligibility would he have?

He would have 2 years, but given his talent level, he'd almost certainly be a one-and-done.

Fair to say Jovon has more ability than any RB currently on roster (including, Roc, Barber, etc.)?

In my opinion, yes. I think that he's simply a better version of Barber/CAP, and while Roc is talented, he doesn't have the physicality or size of Jovon. Jovon's running style is also much better suited to play in the SEC right away, whereas Roc will need to adapt a bit because his east/west juking style isn't going to translate over to the SEC.

In my opinion, yes. I think that he's simply a better version of Barber/CAP, and while Roc is talented, he doesn't have the physicality or size of Jovon. Jovon's running style is also much better suited to play in the SEC right away, whereas Roc will need to adapt a bit because his east/west juking style isn't going to translate over to the SEC.

So we won't lump you in with the "he's better than Carnell" crowd?

So we won't lump you in with the "he's better than Carnell" crowd?

I won't speak for meta, but you can lump me in with the "he may or may not be, or maybe he's equally good in his own way, we have no idea" crowd.

Agree on the Roc assessment, though I'd imagine that he and Jovon wouldn't be competing for too many of the same carries anyway giver their different running styles and could both fit nicely into the same backfield assuming they perform as generally expected.

Archived